BY METAGENICS

Genetic Potential Through Nutrition Dietary Supplement Adrenogen is designed to provide nutritional support for adrenal function by combining high quality raw adrenal concentrate with select B vitamins involved in hormone production and regulation. The adrenal concentrate is guaranteed raw so the natural constituents remain intact* see more...

Buy on Amazon
Noam G.
Los Angeles, CA
Honestly, these tablets didn't really have benefits for me. I mean I didn't have any bad side effects or anything - it just didn't change much. That said, I give it 3 stars because my mom and two sisters both said it works miracles for them. Maybe I'm the dud 😳
Cherity H.
I was having trouble with my hormones and emotions being all over the place and feeling stressed and slightly anxious. I started taking this and noticed a huge difference!!
Ashley B.
seal cove, ME
This works great for me. I have a few friends that said it wasn't for them. everyone is different give it a try. I'm no longer a stressed out crying baby!!
Carolyna M.
Hammond, IN
Great product i highly enjoyed this however my sister said she had many issues with it i guess it depends on the person.