BY METADOT CORPORATION

Das keyboard model s professional for mac sports gold-plated mechanical key switches, a two-port usb hub as well as mac-specific special keys. see more...

• How well does this compare to other keyboards ?2 Answers
  • How well does this compare to ptger keyboards ?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Cinnamon C.
Boardman, OH
Love this keyboard for Mac ... Works great and is sleek stylish design. Love the specialized keys as well!
Alyssa S.
Whitesburg, KY
Love this keyboard for Mac. Has a very professional and sleek look. Great buy!
Dominga C.
Richlands, NC
Very simple I bought this not to long ago and I really do like it, I would recommend
Jacqui O.
anthony, TX
The look is simple and classic and I love it! Works great for me and I wouldn't trade it
Mohamed E.
wow great .
very good i nedd this to make a video about it in my channels on youtube .
my adress is :
name : Mohamed el maachi
city : sidi bennour
country : morocco
zip code : 24350
srtreet : 52 bd hassan el wazzani
Yassine W.

wow great .very good i nedd this to make a video about it in my channels on youtube .i make videos about shoping online and tell people to buy the thongs from the internet and im also stading marketing sow it eseay to me to sell this product .my channels have subscribres betwen 1000 and 2000 . and i have more than 20 channel .my adress is :name : *yassine elgharnajicity : fescountry : moroccozip code :3600srtreet : av manama 64 rue dar salam zohor 1
Amanda R.
How well does this compare to other keyboards ?
Amanda R.
How well does this compare to ptger keyboards ?