BY METABOLIFE

Metabolife Green Tea ~ Supports Weight Loss Advanced Weight Loss Formula Ingredients Clinically shown to Support Weight Loss* Burns Fat & Increases Energy* Contains EGCG Antioxidants Metabolife Products are designed to help you meet your weight loss and lifestyle goals* Whatever your need, we can help. Stage 1 ~ Weight Loss Ultra * Green Tea* Caffeine Free These core products contain ingredients clinically shown to help fuel your weight loss efforts* Maximize your results by pairing Metabolife with a healthy diet and exercise program. Stage 2 ~ Weight Management Breakthrough ~  is designed to take you beyond initial weight loss in response to weight loss your body may go into survival mode. Thus signaling your metabolism to slow down. Metabolife® Break Through helps you break through this stage by maintaining full metabolic effect and fat burning for a full see more...

Lylyana G.
Greensboro, NC
These supplements didn't really help with my weight loss, I feel like proper diet and exercise did the work. BUT, it did give me a bit more energy.
viva c.
Decatur, GA
I didn't feel like this product helped very much for me. I couldn't see any additional results after starting product.
Kate R.
Not bad. You have to work out, eat correctly and really balance your lifestyle to see any difference though.
Marissa L.
Chestermere
I like them but they didn't help with my weight loss
Dafranlii B.
Any side effects on this?
Rosemith M.
Any side effects on this?