BY GENERIC

Metabolic Nutrition Protizyme Peanut Butter Cookie Dietary Supplement Powder: Delicious gourmet flavor Low carbohydrates Low fat Low calorie Fast and easy to digest see more...

Raenell C.
Raenell C.
Hilliard, OH
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love metabolic nutritional whole line! This is my favorite flavor out of all their protein powders. It digests well with the probiotic blend and tastes amazing! It also mixes well. I would totally recommend it!
Victoria Z.
Victoria Z.
Jacksonville, FL
Flavor is not so great unless you've been dieting for a long time. Tastes more artificial than a peanut butter cookie. I recommend the strawberry or chocolate one over this flavor. Otherwise Metabolic is a great company.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Olympia, WA
I love this thing so much it is amazing and fantastic!!!!! I use it everyday and I highly recommend it to everyone
Smithfield, PA
I love this protein, it's definitely my go-to when it comes to post-workout shakes. I sometimes mix it with chocolate milk if I do rough workout. Taste great, my favorite is the banana by far! These are perfect for satisfying that sweet tooth, and good for you!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Temecula, CA
This protein powder is amazing. 24g of protein per serving and only 2 carbs! perfect for loosing weight and great tasting!
Ava L.
Ava L.
Langley, British Columbia
Foodie Expert
I use these everyday and I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family
Smithfield, PA
What is your favorite flavor?! I LOVE the banana, and white cake!
April B.
April B.
University Pl, WA
What is the purpose of this powder?
natassia t.