Metabolic Nutrition Protizyme 2 lb Vanilla Cake

by Metabolic Nutrition

Protizyme's 10x ultra-microfiltered process preserves the essential protein-peptide, structure which delivers greater concentrations of amino acids, glutamine and BCAA's. Each gram of protein in Protizyme is coated with only the most potent digestive enzymes. dramatically increasing digestion and absorption, therefore eliminating gas and bloating. Protizyme is fortified with 24 essential vitamins and minerals, providing optimal nutritional benefit absent in other proteins. Additionally, Protizyme contains the highest levels of bioactive protein fractions and immunoglobulins to improve immune function, support intestinal health and promote a greater sense of well being. Lastly, Protizyme contains the exclusive, ultra-powerful ingredient TAG (Trans-Alanyl-Glutamine), the world's only "Muscle Targeted Glutamine".which boosts your body's rate for muscle recovery and repair by over 425%!Protizyme is suitable for all: low-carbohydrate, low-fat, low-glycemic, reduced calorie, gluten free, and diabetic diets. as well as, a good food supplement for Bariatric or post surgical patients.

I have been dying to try this protein powder, and the last 2 times I ran out I ended buying my usual powder but only because it's so expensive compared others. Does it taste good and mix well? I would love to know.
Start your review of Metabolic Nutrition Protizyme 2 lb Vanilla Cake!
Antoinette J.
Chesterfield, MI
I absolutely love this product. I needed to add protein into my diet, but didn't want to add additional carbs or sugars. Protizyme has very low carbs, and sugars. I use this product as a quick snack between meals to keep me from snacking on junk food, also helps me have good portion control when it comes to my meals. The vanilla is so yummy, and you can add to it to change the flavor up. I usually add some cinnamon, which makes it taste like a Cinnabon. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a protein supplement, not replacement.
Rachel T.
Dover , PA
This is a great brand of protein powder!! it cooks very nicely too in oatmeal and in cakes and muffins!! I love experimenting with it!! It's best when it's blended with ice into a milkshake too!! I would definitely recommend this! The other flavors are great too
Hasna M.
Acworth, GA
Usually I fin pd this pretty expensive in stores ranging from 40 to 70$?!!! But me and my BFF decided to try it once from the Vitamin Shoppe and it was delicious and the protein is very rapidly absorbing due to the protizyme in it!
staci I.
So sweet and so good when I'm trying to stay within my macros. Definitely hits the spot with my sweet tooth.