BY METABOLIC NUTRITION

Specialized Designed Protein. Pharmaceutical Grade. Superior to Other Proteins. Delicious Gourmet Flavor-Satisfies Hunger & Food Cravings. Perfect for Dieting-Low Carbohydrates, Low Fat, Low Calories. Fast and Easy to Digest-Potent Digestive Enzyme Complex. Builds Lean Muscle & Accelerates Metabolism. Zero Lactose, Zero Aspartame, Zero Trans Fat. Protizme is ideal for any consumer who demands superior quality, uncompromising results, and is looking to increase lean muscle mass, boost metabolism see more...

Evelyn C.
Since I started working out and taking it seriously my husband thought it'd be a good idea for me to get my own protein shake so I bought this at a wellness store and I fell in love. It tastes EXACTLY like chocolate cake. I drink it as a strengthening/ conditioning supplement to my routine and if I remember on the days I can't eat breakfast I take it as a meal replacement. I would definitely recommend this to everyone who's into working out. Now, I haven't tried any of the other favors but I would imagine they're just as good, depending on what you like.
Emily A.
Pearland, TX
This is my favorite protein powder out there! In my opinion, It's better than any other brand. The flavors are great and it provides their perfect amount of protein and other nutrients. If you are looking for a new protein powder, definitely give this one a shot!
Raenell C.
Westerville, OH
This protein is incredible. It tastes amazing and has a great probiotic blend. A lot of when proteins upset my stomach but this one is very easy to digest. It's a little more expensive than other proteins but it's worth it.
Victoria Z.
Jacksonville, FL
If I could recommend any product from Metabolic, it's this one! The flavor is so good, you'll start craving it. Great taste, great ingredients, and curbs your sweet tooth while dieting. Definitely recommend!
Jess W.
Taste Delciois. Love how they make a flavor you can easily drink ..highly recommend
Genesis F.
Minneapolis, MN
This looks like it taste super good and it's good for your metabolism I need this