Meta Mucil Daily Fiber Supplement Orange uploaded by Angelica C.

BY META-MUCIL

Meta Mucil® Orange Daily Fiber Supplement.

#1 doctor recommended brand.

Make a change.

100% natural psyllium husk.

4 in 1 multi health fiber!™.

Helps you feel less hungry between meals*.

Helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels as part of your diet*.

Helps lower cholesterol to promote heart health†.

Promotes digestive health*.

Made with real sugar.

Naturally and artificially flavored.

Coarse.

Fiber powder.

114 tablespoons**.

**Serving size varies. See directions on back panel for more information.

†See back for information about soluble fiber and heart disease. see more...

• I've heard it's really good, but does it have good flavor...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Judy L.
Teaneck, NJ
Although this product has a good result the orange flavor is overpowering . It is easier on the palate to buy the Metamucil.powder without flavorings. My mother says that when she mixes this Metamucil with orange juice, that the taste is ok, but I cannot drive k orange juice. I like to put the powder in a bowl and mix with a little water. I chop it up, add some cinnamon and Splenda and almond milk and eat it like cereal. I pretend that I am having breakfast, because it is filling.
Hali H.
Fiber is an amazing supplement, it not only regulates digestion but also helps you stay full and lose weight! My husband and I use this kind. I honestly would prefer the pill, it's just less of a hassle but this stuff tastes good and works just fine...it will basically turn into jello if you don't drink it fast enough tho.
Janel S.
Modesto, CA
Great orange taste, it is pretty sweet so I try to dilute it as much as possible. It definitely is a good source of fiber and helps keep your digestive tract regular. Because it is composed of psyllium, its really important that you drink it with an adequate amount of water. This is much better than the store brands in both taste and texture. It's almost like a dessert drink to me:)
Arik Z.
Pretty tasty orange taste. Good option if you need fiber, I used to use a lot but now i use a tiny amount everyday lower than the recommended dosage still works for me. This is kind of pricey, but I find it works WAY better than the generics out there!
vanessa g.
This works quite well when ur in a rush and don't have time to eat a high fiber food. But I don't like it for an evry day use I only use it for my constipation
Monica D.
Alameda, CA
A few years ago this was recommended to me by my doctor and it worked really well. None of the cramping feeling that you can sometime get with other products.
Nicole C.
Mullins, SC
Great fiber supplement. though it can be a little tough to drink when mixed with just water, I find it easier to mix with OJ and pretend like its pulp
Cristal M.
San Juan, TX
Works great to help with your fiber. Actually Metamucil was recommended to my daughter by her doctor, since she had trouble going to the restroom.
Denisse V.
I love this orange flavored fiber. Great tasting and reliefs constipation! Perfect for someone who does not get enough fiber in their diet!
Melissa G.
North Bergen, NJ
I`ve been using this product since i can remember, its a great fiber supplement and it doesn't have a terrible taste!
Raquel S.
I've heard it's really good, but does it have good flavor or is it just plain? I really need good source of vitamins