BY MET-RX

Cleaner, Leaner Protein Bar Tough Mudder Official Protein Bar Partner 20G Protein 12G Fiber 210 Calories Free Of Artificial Sweeteners, Flavors &Amp; Colors No Artificial Growth Hormones** Met-Rx&Reg; Prime&Reg; Is Everything You Need And Nothing You Don't.&Nbsp; This Naturally Sweetened, Gluten-Free Bar Is Packed With Protein And Fiber, Making It A Great Source Of Fuel, And Also Contains 400Mg Omega-3S From Flaxseed.&Nbsp; Free Of Artificial Growth Hormones**, Soy-Based Protein*, Sugar Alcohols, Colors, Artificial Flavors, Artificial Sweeteners, And Other Stuff You Can't Pronounce, Met-Rx&Reg; Prime&Reg; Provides What You Need:&Nbsp; A Cleaner, Leaner Protein Bar. 6 - 2.29 Oz. (65 G) Bars - Net Wt. 13.75 Oz. (390 G) Questions?&Nbsp; 1-800-55-Met-Rx Made In Usa *Contains Soy Lecithin. **Our Protein Is Sourced From Milk From Cows Not Treated With Artificial Growth Hormones.&Nbsp; Use In Conjunction With An Intense Daily Exercise Program And A Balanced Diet Including An Adequate Caloric Intake. see more...

Buy on Walmart
zeenah k.
One of my sweet tooth craving item and I love that it has high protein I love sweet so this gives me full better right after workout
Sydnee  B.
Really like the taste and the texture. Don't buy often because I aim for a higher amount of protein but I do enjoy this product
Kayla K.
This are so good. I used to eat these all the time when I was in college. They were sold at the gym that I always went to.
Berta  M.
Louisville, KY
Love these they taste great! eat one when i have a sweet tooth. me and my family enjoy this product. but the price could be better
VE (501908) neyla f.
Medley, florida 33198-1044
es muy buen producto me encanta mi familia tambiƩn los usa es muy nutritivo te mantiene activo durante toda la jornada