BY MET-RX

With Exclusive Metamyosyn® Protein Blend Low Fat! 12 g Protein Each serving contains as much protein as a 3 egg white omelette 0g Trans Fat Easy to Prepare. Just add water! If you follow an athletic or fitness lifestyle - You know that the choices available for breakfast can be limited. Just how many times can you scarf down a boring meal of egg whites and oatmeal? That s why MET-Rx has brought back our high protein, low fat pancake mix. MET-Rx pancakes are so sweet, light and fluffy, there s no need to add butter or syrup. Just add water , stir and pour onto the griddle. With more than twice as much protein compared to traditional pancakes, breakfast has never tasted so good! Each Serving Contains: 12g of Protein Only 2.5g Fat per serving A good source of fiber Several key vitamins and minerals needed for muscle metabolism For details call 1-800-55-MET-Rx ; * see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Janice E.
Nelson, VA
Foodie Expert
I LOVE these pancakes!! They're great with sugar free syrup or by themselves. Great ingredients that support muscle growth. I even add a little additional protein powder for a higher protein content!
Megan G.
Allentown, PA
Foodie Expert
Surprisingly this mix has a really good taste. Normally protein powders have a chalky taste, but this has a good vanilla taste.
Heather M.
I love protein pancakes! I make them for all of my friends when they come and visit! These are my favorite!
Samantha L.
Foodie Expert
I love pancakes and since I'm on a diet these protein pancakes are perfect! They have a great taste and contain a lot of protein which is a plus!
Sarah L.
Foodie Expert
This is so good and super quick and easy to make! Delicious with some fresh cut bananas or strawberries! Love the added protein in my breakfast :)
senaida r.
I don't really like pancakes but this mix is very good with strawberries and whip cream on top 😀