Met-Rx Big 100 Colossal Super Cookie Crunch Meal Replacement Bars uploaded by Cassie G.

BY MET-RX

Met-Rx Big 100 Colossal Super Cookie Crunch Bar: Four 3.52 oz. bars 32g protein 0g trans fat No artificial flavors or colors Includes metamyosyn protein see more...

Cassie G.
Cincinnati, OH
My favorite go to. They were 2 for $4. I had to stock up. Not a bad after taste. Great to eat when I wake up too close to my training session. Doesn't make me feel sick on my stomach or leave an after taster.
Belen A.
Fort Irwin, CA
This bar is awesome on days where I don't have time to eat breakfast I grab one of these and it leaves me full I've recommended this bar to my friends and they all love it!
Carly K.
Dallas, TX
I LOVE THESE. My favorite protein bars. They taste so good. They are very filling. I eat one before I workout.
Cia P.
These are not bad at all! On my way to the store now to get one before my workout! Yummmmmm!