Met-Rx Big 100 Colossal Peanut Butter Caramel Crunch Meal Replacement  Bar

Met-Rx Big 100 Colossal Peanut Butter Caramel Crunch Meal Replacement Bar

BY MET-RX

Met-Rx?????? Big100 Colossal Peanut Butter Caramel Crunch Meal Replacement Bar.
Naturally flavored.
Includes Metamyosyn?????? protein!
31g protein.
0g trans fat. see more...

• Is the caramel and peanut butter a good combination of flavors in...1 Answers
Met-Rx Big 100 Colossal Peanut Butter Caramel Crunch Meal Replacement  Bar
Met-Rx Big 100 Colossal Peanut Butter Caramel Crunch Meal Replacement Bar
mary c.
Arlington Hts, IL
these arent just healthy but their also very yummy! i always eat these protein bars after lunch between lunch and dinner. its just what expected! I love these bars when im hungry but still waiting for dinner. i really recommend this to you guys you will love them as much as i do!
Gabrielle H.
These taste great, this one is my favorite flavor. This will fill you up and the price on these are great.
Aimee S.
My husband really likes the Met-Rx bars for a post workout snack. I personally find them a bit too chewy.
Shannon C.
Greenville, MI
These are hard to eat... They're huge and very filling. When I was half way through it, I felt like getting out of the car and running the rest of the way to where I was going. I felt SO amped up!
Rebecca V.
I love this product. most taste great and fill me up. makes me feel like I am having a treat. Gives me a ton of energy all day long and keeps me from eating poorly thru out the day.
Melissa z.
Go for the "super cookie crunch" variety. These bars taste good. The texture isn't dry like cardboard, although drinking in conjunction with eating is recommended. They stand up well in hot conditions - good for travel. I did try "cookie dough" and I'm not sure which is worse, the texture or the flavor. They are soft on arrival so heat is not your friend with these bars.
Carmen C.
Fitspiration Expert
Great product and it does not have a nasty after state to it like other snacks, they have many flavors if this is not your favorite.
Adriana A.
Los Angeles, CA
I don't know if they work but all i can say is that they are good you guys should try them and see whats sup lol
Rosa C.
MIAMI , FL
I love it Peanut Butter Caramel! Me encanta esta barra de mantequilla de maní, caramelo, es dulce, crujiente con proteínas saludables, son buenas opciones para merendar, aunque ojo son altas en calorías! sólo una al día!
Rosalie C.
Ashtabula, OH
These bars are HUGE to me, because they're a meal replacement bar and they really do fill you up. Plus they taste pretty good.
Elizabeth K.
Chapel Hill, NC
Is the caramel and peanut butter a good combination of flavors in a bar?