BY MET-RX

Shaping Every Body.™ Includes Metamyosyn® Protein! No Artificial Colors No Artificial Flavors 31g Protein 0g Trans Fat For details call 1-800-55-MET-Rx *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

• Not a huge fan, way to chalky anyone else find this issue?2 Answers
Met-Rx Big 100 Colossal Meal Replacement Bars
  • "I have quite the sweet tooth and when I'm on the run for work I always keep one of these in my bag." in 1 review
  • "These bars have a pretty good taste but have a really big amount of sugar." in 1 review
  • "He loves the chocolate chip cookie dough flavor!" in 1 review
  • "These Met-RX Big 100 Colossal meal replacement bars are the best tasting protein bars out." in 1 review
Amanda  B.
Tucson, AZ
Not really a fan of these. They are convenient, but it's worth the extra time to make actual food instead of eating this. Chalky and filled with junk you don't really need.
Courtney D.
Damascus , OR
These bars have a pretty good taste but have a really big amount of sugar. I would probably look for a different bar if you are watching your sugar intake.
Daniel C.
Freeport, NY
These Met-RX Big 100 Colossal meal replacement bars are the best tasting protein bars out. They have a high protein count and come in a variety of flavors.
Megan G.
Northampton, PA
I have quite the sweet tooth and when I'm on the run for work I always keep one of these in my bag. They keep me full and satisfy my sweet craving.
Kristin W.
I love the met-rx protein bars. The ones that are meant as meal replacements really are filling enough to replace a meal!
Aimee S.
This is hands down my husband's favorite protein bar! He loves the chocolate chip cookie dough flavor!
heather k.
Iz Z.
This bar is the best and i mean BEST bar i have ever tried i would definitely buy another box!
Angela C.
These bars were ok. They seemed to be more like a candy bar with how overly sweet they were.
Sarah I.
Niagara Falls, NY
Not a huge fan, way to chalky anyone else find this issue?