BY MET-RX

Colossal Browniesup Choc by Met-Rx at USTrade. see more...

MET-Rx BIG 100 Colossal High Protein Brownie Bar - Super Chocolate Fudge
  • "Normally a lot of high protein bars will have the real chocolate taste along with a nasty chalky flavor." in 1 review
Mackenzie P.
I expected this to have the same chewy, chalky texture that most #protein products have. It didn't and I was shocked!

Tastes great. Warm it up in the microwave and you feel like you're eating a real brownie
Edward S.
Gilroy, CA
I love these protein brownie bars and I don't like brownies so that says a lot. Normally a lot of high protein bars will have the real chocolate taste along with a nasty chalky flavor. Not this. Yum!
Danica S.
These are just too chalky. Too big. I thought it was gross. They aren't expensive but I just didn't like them at all.
Abby H.
My boyfriend eats this in bulking season. I've never ate them but he says they're good so I'll take his word.
Chante H.
They are very good!! the flavors are amazing and they are filling!!!!!! my favorite is chocolate cookie dough
Cassandra P.
LOVE THESE! They don't have that gross chalky taste like most protein snacks. They're super good and filling!
Wilma F.
Very good but thick when eating them. Must drink plenty of water with it. Otherwise good for energy levels.
Erin O.
Dallas, TX
This is an amazing protein bar with not just lots of protein but also an amazing flavor.

back