Met-Rx Big 100 Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Meal Replacement Bar uploaded by Heather K.Met-Rx Big 100 Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Meal Replacement Bar uploaded by Heather K.

BY MET-RX

Met-Rx Big 100 Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Meal Replacement Bar.
Naturally flavored.
Includes Metamyosyn protein!
28g protein.
0g trans fat. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Kristan A.
Kristan A.
Altamonte Springs, FL
This tasted nothing like cookie dough and it was incredibly gritty. It practically disintegrated in my mouth. I did not like the texture at all. I did eat the whole thing and felt full but I would not purchase this again.
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Double Spgs, AL
Foodie Expert
I love these protein bars!! They are not chalky tasting like most and I can eat one bar and not get hungry all day
Heather K.
Heather K.
Medina, NY
Foodie Expert
I am sorry to say it but this was awful! It did not taste anything like chocolate chip cookie dough, but more like some type of chemical. Couldn't even eat more than 5% of it.
richard p.
richard p.
Norfolk, VA
Some of the kinds are good and some arnt that bad I bought a ton one time. still good to keep around.
amelia m.
amelia m.
Foodie Expert
As far as protein bars go these are delicious! I like to be able to taste the chocolate and not that "whey protein" flavor. They make your feel full and are a great snack after an intense workout
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Foodie Expert
These are not bad. The do the trick . They do not have that werid texture. And the flavor is ok as well
Angela U.
Angela U.
Plano, TX
I have tried this 3 times and every time it had a different taste and all 3 times I seriously was left disappointed. It leaves a odd after taste in your mouth. For the cost, lack of constance flavor and nutrition I will pass on this one every time. However I will say that it did fill me up.
Jalyca R.
Jalyca R.
Las Cruces, NM
Foodie Expert
I actually really liked these. They didn't taste exactly like cookie dough but they did have a good taste to them. They do the job and make you feel full.
Emel A.
Emel A.
Oceanside, NY
Yuck I hate this protein bar!! It is extremely chewy. I feel like I'm chewing forever to the point where my jaw is hurting.
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Gadsden, AL
I've had these a couple if times before working out! They taste ok, I do get an energy boost from these bars. I will buy them again, just for the convenience!