Met-Rx Big 100 Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Meal Replacement Bar uploaded by Heather K.Met-Rx Big 100 Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Meal Replacement Bar uploaded by Heather K.

BY MET-RX

Met-Rx Big 100 Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Meal Replacement Bar.
Naturally flavored.
Includes Metamyosyn protein!
28g protein.
0g trans fat. see more...

J H.
Hampton, VA
This is a great meal replacement bar and the perfect protein bar for gaining muscle mass when you don't feel like blending protein powder. It tastes like cookie dough, doesn't have a weird aftertaste, and makes me drink a lot of water-so I stay hydrated after my workout. I've been eating these for years.
Liam O.
HARTFORD, CT
Pretty good taste. No funny after taste. Great meal replacement. I ate one for breakfast and wasn't hungry until late afternoon. I do wish the fiber to carb ratio was better.
Angela U.
Plano, TX
I have tried this 3 times and every time it had a different taste and all 3 times I seriously was left disappointed. It leaves a odd after taste in your mouth. For the cost, lack of constance flavor and nutrition I will pass on this one every time. However I will say that it did fill me up.
Kristan A.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This tasted nothing like cookie dough and it was incredibly gritty. It practically disintegrated in my mouth. I did not like the texture at all. I did eat the whole thing and felt full but I would not purchase this again.
Heather K.
Albion, NY
I am sorry to say it but this was awful! It did not taste anything like chocolate chip cookie dough, but more like some type of chemical. Couldn't even eat more than 5% of it.
amelia m.
As far as protein bars go these are delicious! I like to be able to taste the chocolate and not that "whey protein" flavor. They make your feel full and are a great snack after an intense workout
Jalyca R.
Las Cruces, NM
I actually really liked these. They didn't taste exactly like cookie dough but they did have a good taste to them. They do the job and make you feel full.
Emel A.
Oceanside, NY
Yuck I hate this protein bar!! It is extremely chewy. I feel like I'm chewing forever to the point where my jaw is hurting.
Katherine H.
Double Spgs, AL
I love these protein bars!! They are not chalky tasting like most and I can eat one bar and not get hungry all day
Miranda M.
Virginia Bch, VA
These are not bad. The do the trick . They do not have that werid texture. And the flavor is ok as well

back