Met-Rx Big 100 Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Meal Replacement Bar uploaded by Heather K.Met-Rx Big 100 Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Meal Replacement Bar uploaded by Heather K.

BY MET-RX

Met-Rx Big 100 Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Meal Replacement Bar.
Naturally flavored.
Includes Metamyosyn protein!
28g protein.
0g trans fat. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Kristan A.
Kristan A.
Altamonte Springs, FL
This tasted nothing like cookie dough and it was incredibly gritty. It practically disintegrated in my mouth. I did not like the texture at all. I did eat the whole thing and felt full but I would not purchase this again.
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Double Spgs, AL
Foodie Expert
I love these protein bars!! They are not chalky tasting like most and I can eat one bar and not get hungry all day
Heather K.
Heather K.
Medina, NY
Foodie Expert
I am sorry to say it but this was awful! It did not taste anything like chocolate chip cookie dough, but more like some type of chemical. Couldn't even eat more than 5% of it.
richard p.
richard p.
Norfolk, VA
Some of the kinds are good and some arnt that bad I bought a ton one time. still good to keep around.
amelia m.
amelia m.
Foodie Expert
As far as protein bars go these are delicious! I like to be able to taste the chocolate and not that "whey protein" flavor. They make your feel full and are a great snack after an intense workout
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Foodie Expert
These are not bad. The do the trick . They do not have that werid texture. And the flavor is ok as well
Angela U.
Angela U.
Plano, TX
I have tried this 3 times and every time it had a different taste and all 3 times I seriously was left disappointed. It leaves a odd after taste in your mouth. For the cost, lack of constance flavor and nutrition I will pass on this one every time. However I will say that it did fill me up.
Jalyca R.
Jalyca R.
Las Cruces, NM
Foodie Expert
I actually really liked these. They didn't taste exactly like cookie dough but they did have a good taste to them. They do the job and make you feel full.
Emel A.
Emel A.
Oceanside, NY
Yuck I hate this protein bar!! It is extremely chewy. I feel like I'm chewing forever to the point where my jaw is hurting.
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Gadsden, AL
I've had these a couple if times before working out! They taste ok, I do get an energy boost from these bars. I will buy them again, just for the convenience!