Mestemacher Organic Sunflower Seed Bread, 17.6-Ounce (Pack of 4)

by Mestemacher

What are this exactly
I've never seen this before..where do you buy it?
Does this taste like sunflower seeds at all?
Start your review of Mestemacher Organic Sunflower Seed Bread, 17.6-Ounce (Pack of 4)!
How would you rate this product?
Brooklyn, NY
Love this bread packed full of healthy omegas all thanks to sunflower seeds. It tastes great with smashed avocado and an over easy egg if you're in a mood for great breakfast. I mostly find it in international grocery stores in NYC.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this bread! Its healthy and not heavy. Hard to find in NYC but worth a walk to the store. It has very specific tasty but fir someone who lived in europe this a normal bread you would it
Racine, WI
This bread toasted is the ultimate! My kids love sunflower seeds. This bread has whole seeds in it to add a nice crunch and texture. Tastes great with butter, peanut butter or as a blt.
Bridgman, MI
I love the taste of this sunflower seed bread and love that it has whole kernels in it. I enjoy this bread with some fresh butter, sliced cheese and tomatoes.
Marietta, OK
It's great for breakfast!! I eat it toasted with some kerrygold or untoasted with hummus and so swiss.
Dahlonega, GA
My favorite of them all. I love the extra crunch of whole sunflower seeds. Yummy!