BY MESTEMACHER

Mestemacher all natural whole grain, sourdough based bread with whole rye kernels. Carries the Whole Grain Association's stamp of 100% excellent source of whole grain. Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods, and low in total fat, saturated fat, and cholesterol, may help reduce the risk of heart disease and certain cancers. Long shelf life obtained through pasteurization. Also delicious when toasted. Imported from Germany by Carl Brandt, Inc. Original German Natural Whole Rye Bread in U.S. marketplace. Baked with ingredients naturally grown without the use of artificial, chemical fertilizers or pesticides. Features include: -No Preservatives Long Shelf Life Through Pasteurization-Wheat And Cholesterol Free Ideal for Wheat Allergies and Cholesterol Conscious Diet-Kosher = K-Parve-Low In Fat And High In Fiber-Baked With Naturally Grown Ingredients without the use of artificial, chemical fertilizers or pesticides. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Anna H.
Bolingbrook, IL
Whole grain and full of fiber, how can you go wrong? What I love about it the most however, is that you can make little canapés out of it instead of using crackers. You can use this much healthier bread and make fancy little mini sandwiches, put a little bit of salmon, cucumbers, peppers. Your friends will be impressed. You can make squares or triangles. It works also great as a regular sandwich. Put some ham and cheese on it, and it's a good old classic.
Stephanie S.
Mcdonough, GA
I don't buy this bread as often as I should, but it really is so good. I love building a Reuben with it. I love the rye flavor, and I have to tell you: I love to build it up more with big flavors. One of my homemade recipes is to lightly toast it with a bit of butter, then schmear on some onion cream cheese and top with lox. Delish!
maria p.
Mestemacher Rye bread is not only good for you its also tastes delicious. I love to have a good sandwich on Saturdays for lunch and this bread tastes excellent on a Rueben sandwich. No matter what I make the bread doesn't get soggy and that's important to me.
Robin R.
Los Angeles, CA
So good! Everyone is talking about how bread is bad for you. You don't have to feel guilty about eating Mastemacher Natural Whole Rye Bread is bomb AF! It has whole grains, and sourdough which means it's great for your gut. I know, TMI! But it's true.
Carrie F.
PROSPECT HILL, NC
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
If you can find this bread anywhere it is a good bread to get! I love Rye bread to eat for my Reuben sandwiches . I also love a good turkey sandwich on rye! This is the one to buy :)
Carina J.
So healthy and satisfying. You just need one slice to feel full. It is great if you try to loose weight and eat better bread. I love this with cream cheese and cucumber slices.
Ashley D.
San Antonio , TX
Tasty, filling bread that keeps extremely well due to being pasteurized. Try it grilled for sandwiches. Also fantastic for French toast!
Cayla G.
Manassas, VA
Love this bread! I use it to make tuna melts and it always turns out great! The tuna never soaks through or makes the bread soggy
ilana r.
I like using this bread rather than white bread because it is so much healthier and also has ore taste which i like
Marion C.
I grew up with fitness bread in germany. it has a good taste and it is healthy.i love to eat braunschweiger on it