Mestemacher Bread Mestemacher Rye Bread with Muesli, 17.6-Ounce Units (Pack of 12)

BY MESTEMACHER BREAD #62 in Bread

• ¿es delicioso? Visualmente no se ve agradable2 Answers
Shelbie B.
Marietta, OK
My husband loves rye, and although not usually what I go for, this brand's rye bread is fabulous!! You can use it so many different ways and it's way healthier than plan white loaf bread. It's our favorite.
HELI H.
My husband thinks I'm nuts for loving rye bread and specially this bread so much but I love it, it's so good with a little butter and honey or a slice of cheese great start to a day with a cup of tea.
Courtney T.
I might be weird, but this is delicious and healthy. I've always loved Rue bread but this offers great, easily digestible carbs! Really great option for the health conscious person, who likes sandwiches!
Brenna G.
This should not be called bread. It's so weird like what even is it? I really do not recommend this. It was not good!
Valeria C.
Edinburg, Tx
I just love all the products from this brand. They are very convenient for me because I diet very often.
Maftuna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this rye bread it's really good if your a on a diet . Really happy with it;)
Rosmary M.
¿es delicioso? Visualmente no se ve agradable