BY MERRY PRODUCTS

Give your kitty some privacy and keep litter box messes at bay with the decorative litter box cover in white. the neutral color will blend in any area, and the attractive design has a shelf and a towel bar for staying organized. the door opens wide enough to make cleanup easy, and it fits an 18.5wx16d litter pan. see more...

Kirby M.
Kirby M.
Eugene, OR
I was kind of skeptical, but it worked out really well for my cats. I figured my two cats would like it; they like exploring and getting into things, and I like not having a visible litter box. I was hoping it would cut back on having litter tracked everywhere, too. It was really easy to assemble, and feels durable. The first week or so, I left the door completely open so that my cats could see what was inside the cabinet, and then after the first week, I experimented with closing the door while having a second litter box close by just in case. They both had no issues transitioning to the litter box cabinet, but they still managed to track litter everywhere.
Gloria Z.
Gloria Z.
Miami, Fl
This looks so convenient, it gives you a place to put the supplies and it's very nice.
MaKenzie A.
MaKenzie A.
Daphne , AL
Have this product in black and while it looks nice and shArp, sadly it's not durable and the door has fallen off. Our kitties refuse to walk through the small opening as well go potty.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Dryden, Ontario
This is so cute! Need one of these at my place!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Aldergrove, BC
I find these products interesting. Was just wondering how much one of these goes for/ where would on might purchase. And also did your cats use/ enjoy this product?