Merry Christmas, Daniel Tiger!: A Lift-the-Flap Book uploaded by Angelina A.

BY SIMON SPOTLIGHT

Buy Merry Christmas, Daniel Tiger! by Angela C. Santomero in Hardcover for the low price of 6.99. Find this product in Juvenile Fiction > Media Tie-In, Holidays & Celebrations - Christmas & Advent, Imagination & Play. see more...

erica c.
DuBois
Tthis book is so adorable! My son got iut for his first Christmas. He absolutely loves Daniel Tiger! The book it's self holds up great but I've had to tape the flaps back in several times!
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
Only kids love Daniel tiger so I got this Christmas inspired book to read for them around the holidays the storyline was amazing it was a well written and illustrated it was a big hit my kids loved it I bought it off of Walmart.com and it was very inexpensive.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
We love these books! Daniel tiger is a must in this house! This book is so cute and fun to read! It’s a win for any child. I’ve yet to meet one that didn’t love it. I would highly recommend it.
Angelina A.
TUCSON, AZ
I have two of these books and my little one loves it. If your child is a fan of Daniel Tiger they need his book.