BY MERRICK #83 in Pet First Aid

Regina Z.
Regina Z.
Hicksville, NY
This product is GREAT... and I recommend them to anyone. I have been giving them to my dog since he was 1 year old. It cleans his teeth really well and he hardly has any built ups on his teeth. We give him one everyday after dinner. I order them from chewy.com cause it's always cheaper
Jailysse D.
Jailysse D.
This is such a great product! Everyone I've ever talked to that has used this product has absolutely loved it! It has never disappointed me! I would definitely recommend to everyone it's a must have!
Emily C.
Emily C.
Metamora, IL
I give these to my dog all the time. She really likes them and it really does help prevent from plaque build up. She just turned 3 years old and she has never had any problem with her teeth so far.
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
These are GREAT! My dogs love them and they keep the teeth clean healthy. definitely recommending them
Krystal Z.
Krystal Z.
I really like this product and so does my pet. I would highly recommend it! Excellent treat!
Ivy F.
Ivy F.
Belle Chasse, LA
Love them and they keep dogs teeth clean and healthy. But my poor old dogs teeth are gone.