BY MERRICK

Merrick Classic Grain Free Wingaling Canned Dog FoodOnce upon a time there was a magical place called Wingaling and it had the best tasting chicken in the world. The Merrick's would like to welcome your dog into this wonderland of flavor that is chicken paradise. Merrick Classic Grain Free Wingaling Canned Dog Food contains no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Delicious homestyle chunks that your dog will love.A NOTE FROM OUR CHEF: Our slow cooked whole chicken wings offer marinated tender chicken cooked on a softened bone. This special cooking process makes the bone mushy and safe for your dog to enjoy. Feel free to serve whole or to break apart the chicken and soft bones for ease of pet consumption. see more...

• What is your favorite flavor offered by Merrick?! 5 Answers
  • "My dog absolutely loves Merricks Wingaling!" in 1 review
  • "I won't lie though the first time I saw the chicken wings in the can I was a bit shocked, but they are so tender they aren't a risk for the dogs at all!" in 1 review
  • "my dog loves this flavor." in 1 review
Gleimis M.
Cape Coral
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This has actual bones inside. My dog loves chewing on them. She enjoys eating once I switched to merrick.
Georgette J.
Purchased at: PETCO
Very good food made with the beat ingredients! Your pup will eat this stuff up! You’re able to know exactly what you’re feeding your dog and they seem to love it as well. Definitely recommend to any pet parent looking to feed their dog quality food.
Jeneanne F.
What throw me off most about this product was that it had an actual chicken wing bone in it. At first my reaction was to bring it back to the store and get a refund but there is a small print on the back of the can that talks about the chicken wing bone and how it is safe. I do wish they would make this a little bit more known as chicken wing bones are one of the most avoided foods for dogs. After a little research on their type of cooking for these Chicken Wing Bones I did find it was safe for my dog to consume. In the end he ended up loving this!!!! Just was a little concerning at first!
Chloe G.
Bowmanville, ON
I LOVE this brand! And so does my puppy. We like to mix a heaping scoop of wet food with his dry food because he is a picky eater and he eats it all up! Absolutely loves it. We also like to get him Merrick treats, specifically the Power Bites. They are the perfect bite size little treat for your pet. And PACKED with so much flavour. I also stock up on this brand when they have sales at the pet store.
Mercy J.
FORT MCMURRAY, AB
Purchased at: Pet Valu
Full chicken wings in this food!!! They're cooked down so that the bones are soft enough for your pup to eat. This is 100% of the time the treat food my dog gets.
Lexie S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is one of my dog's favourite flavours of Merrick's dog wet food. I purchase these cans at Bosley's by PetValu, for price wise, yes maybe $4 is a bit high but it is worth it for your pup. You can actually see the two pieces of chicken wings inside each can and it is human-grade. They can eat the entire chicken without worrying about them choking on it. They make sure the chicken is cooked in high temperature so that the bone is soft enough to break down inside your dog's stomach. It is worth a try!
Kelsey M.
Calgary, AB
My dog loves this flavor of Merrick food! The can actually contains full chicken wings, which at first glance is scary because as most pet owners know, cooked chicken bones are some of the most dangerous things a dog can eat because they can splinter in the digestive tract. Merrick's slow cooking process doesn't change the molecular structure of the bones so there's no chance of them splintering! In fact, the bones are so soft that you can literally break them apart with a fork. I highly recommend this brand to all of my friends with fur babies! They are always a hit!
Shelby R.
Sault Ste Marie, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Good brand with a large variety of formulas to choose from. Dogs love being treated to an occasional wet food meal. Good price, good quality.
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
What is your favorite flavor offered by Merrick?!