Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL

What is your favorite flavor offered by Merrick?!

Nathalie L.
Nathalie L.
Los Angeles, CA
1 year, 4 months ago
My little dog loves wingaling, his absolute favorite.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
1 year, 4 months ago
Grammy's Pot Pie!
Krystyl M.
Krystyl M.
East Orange
3 years, 3 months ago
My dogs love Wingaling! I'm pretty sure it's because they get a bone in the meal but as long as it makes them happy😊
Sara H.
Sara H.
New Port Richey, FL
3 years, 6 months ago
Mine love them all! I think love potion number 9 and wingaling are there absolute favorites, oh and working dog stew! I love that you can identify what it is your furbabies are eating!
Courtney I.
Courtney I.
3 years, 7 months ago
My dog is big on all of the seasonal flavors!