Merrick Whole Earth Farms - Puppy uploaded by Taylor J.

BY MERRICK

Merrick Whole Earth Farms Your little puppy needs essential nutrients to support growth. Merrick Whole Earth Farms is developed with high calories and protein for both puppies and pregnant females. The multiple protein sources with vitamins and minerals make it a nutritious daily meal for your canine friend. Merrick Whole Earth Farms High calories and protein Nutritious ingredients Multiple protein sources Contains vitamins and minerals One pound of this dog food provides up to 1700 kcal of metabolized energy to keep your pet going. A Closer Look: The Merrick Whole Earth Farms is made with nutritious ingredients including protein rich buffalo, dried cranberries, salmon oil, blueberries, rosemary and more. Protein can help develop healthy muscles and omega 3 fatty acids can help support shiny coat and healthy skin. Plus sunflower seeds and alfalfa can be beneficial for sensitive stomachs. This dog food is also a source antioxidants and probiotics. Made Specially for: Puppies and pregnant females see more...

Kari P.
Kirby
Review for: Merrick Whole Earth Farms - Puppy more...
I was looking for a high quality pet food at Petro when we bought our dog 6 months ago. My dog really likes the small bites. She still is on the same brand because we’re pretty happy with it in general.
Madison G.
Orlando, FL
My puppy has been eating this food for the past year and neither of us could love it more. All natural ingredients, made in the U.S.A, and well priced! My pup eats both the dry and wet canned food mixed together. Only downside of this product is that it's not available at many stores, I have only seen it at Petco and Amazon Prime.
Shelli G.
Littleton, CO
We rescued our little pup from a shelter and this was the food he was already eating. I've heard a lot of shelters just feed the dogs any old cheap food, but this stuff is really great! He loves it and we do too! Natural ingredients and grain free, not to mention a fabulous price. 10/10 will stick with it as he gets older.
Pam E.
I like this brand of dog food but this puppy dry food is not good for small breed. It's too big even for my 10 pound pomchi, maybe for a puppy of a large breed but not for a puppy of a small breed
Taylor J.
Not impressed with this food at all, and neither were my pups. I got this food thinking that it was a great price for such a large bag, and for fresh ingredients. It only upset my two little puppy's stomachs. I returned it that day and got a different, but much more healthier & expensive brand. They love the new food I purchased and we have had no stomach issues from them. Will not buy food from the Merrick company anymore.
Cassandra s.
Greene, Ny
My puppy loves this stuff and I don't mind spending a little more on something healthy it has lots of natural ingredients but there are still some fillers so I wonder how this adds up to the other top brand's like blue buffalo. it seems like nothing is completely natural these days
Becca P.
Marshall, MO
My 5 year old boxer had been eating other brands and not putting on very much weight at all. Then I tried this! He gained weight and has kept it on for a year now. I buy a small bag of this and mix it with the salmon bag for his coat and he loves it.
Kay-Dee A.
This was a little hard for our babies to eat since they had such small mouths. But crunched up a little further or softened was perfection. They loved this food!
Lauren H.
Woodbridge, VA
Not satisfied with this puppy food at all! Apart from the price; this puppy food gave my pup horrible diarrhea! I thought that the wholesome ingredients would be great for him but ended up causing us both stress.
Kimberly F.
New Richmond , WI
Finally found a good dry food option for our pup! He seems to love it, and the cat seems to always steal it! Giving 4 stars instead of 5 because of the steep price, not as high as some brands but still spendy!