BY MERRICK

Grain-Free Recipe - Salmon Whole Earth Farms recipes are made in the USA with high quality, all-natural ingredients to deliver complete and balanced nutrition for pets. Specifically, Whole Earth Farms is: Naturally nutritious: Recipes include high-quality protein as the first ingredient; all-natural ingredients like fruits and vegetables plus important vitamins & minerals; and grain-free options for both dogs & cats. Affordable goodness: Whole Earth Farms is a great value for pet parents interested in natural pet food at an affordable price - at a lower cost per day compared to mass and grocery brands. Made in the USA, where we ensure our ingredients meet the highest quality standards. No ingredients from China. see more...

Andrea C.
Smelly. Dogs love it but it makes the house stink and their gas reeks! It did not meet my expectations. Hopefully another flavor will have less of a smell. The cons outweigh the pros. After a couple of weeks even my dogs didn't like it. I don't think I will recommend it unless you have only outdoor dogs
Anna S.
Fort Worth, TX
I like to combine their food flavors, but I only buy Merrick. It’s made in Texas, which is important to me. Made with real ingredients, nothing with crazy names. I trust the brand, and my dogs love the flavors.
Rucha T.
Woodbridge, VA
My 2 year old goldendoodle loves this food! We found out that he has a pretty severe allergy to poultry and beef, so this food was the perfect solution for us. If you have a doggo that has some allergies I highly recommend this food.
Jacquelyn D.
Parsippany, NJ
Love this food for my cat. It’s a great quality brand with a small price tag. Can’t beat the price
C S.
This is great my dog likes this and the turkey and duck! It even smells good when you open the bag.
Vannie T.
Gilbert, AZ
it's hard to find a brand of dog food that 's higher than petdigree or things that sold at walmart,... but has the same low price as those, and made in USA
My dogs love this brand but not salmon flavor. So I choose duck flavor instead.
A 10lb bag is sold for 10$ at PetCo, not bad right?
Brianna C.
I am really impressed with this food. My dog has a sensitive stomach and skin, so this salmon and whitefish is easy on his digestive system while also using the oils to make his coat shiny and soft. I definitely recommend this dog food to others, I've got my boyfriend feeding his dog with the chicken flavor in this brand!
Lindsay R.
huntsville, al
This is a sub-brand of Merrick. Just as good quality as regular Merrick brand but half the price! My dog loves it.
Nikki O.
Clayton, NJ
Petco often sends us coupons and this is cheaper than most grain free brands. I have two pit mixes around 2 years old and my little guy is allergic to practically everything and has constant skin infections from allergies but they have eased up with switching to this brand.
Christina W.
My dog has a super sensitive stomach because he's allergic to wheat. We always have a tough time finding food that agrees with him. We used to buy a different brand but Petco stopped supplying it. After some research, we picked this. He loves it!! I always try to buy salmon flavored anything because it helps with shedding and dander. The price isn't outrageous either!