Merrick Whole Earth Farms Grain-Free - Chicken & Turkey uploaded by Gloria V.Merrick Whole Earth Farms Grain-Free - Chicken & Turkey uploaded by Maggie S.

BY MERRICK

Merrick Whole Earth Farms Grain-Free - Chicken & Turkey Whole Earth Farms dry food recipes were created as a truly holistic food at a value price, without compromising the quality of your beloved pet's food. We take the best, healthy ingredients from the earth and mix them into a delicious daily meal. With multiple protein sources, vitamins and minerals, Whole Earth Farms provides your dog with the best the earth has to offer. Multiple proteins including chicken meal and turkey, plus dried blueberries, flavorful rosemary, sage and thyme are just a few of the nutritious ingredients you will find in our Whole Earth Farms Grain Free Recipe with Chicken & Turkey Dog Food. Your dog deserves the very best when it comes to nutrition, and Whole Earth Farms is exactly that. Like with all of our recipes, we put in only the best and leave out the rest. As a result, our recipes do not contain ingredients that many other brands do: No Corn, No Wheat, No Soy, No Poultry By-Products, No Artificial Flavors, No Artificial Colors, No Artificial Preservatives and No Ingredients from China. see more...

Buy on PETCO
Amy P.
Amy P.
Merrimack, NH
I love this dog food and my pups too! After researching different brands this was a great choice and affordable to me. My dogs both love it and I had no problems transitioning to this brand. The product is from Merrick and the ladies at the pet store recommended this as one of the best grain free options.
Gloria V.
Gloria V.
Lake Worth, FL
I have a pitbull that deals with allergies (allergic to red meat and pork) I tried other brands that were only chicken as well but for some reason he would always breakout. His coat was so bad. With this food his coat has been amazing. Plus my Siberian Husky loves it !
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Arvada, CO
This is what my sweet babies eat. I love that it is for all breeds, all ages so I can feed it to both of them and don't have to worry. Totally met my expectations !
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Easton, PA
The best for quality and price when searching for a grain free dog food. I have two picky eaters and they love this brand
Chris S.
Chris S.
Clearwater, FL
This is a great brand,especially for the price. My dog loves it! This is my new go to dog food.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
My dog loves this food and so do I! The price and nutritional value fit right into our life.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Clarksville, TN
I work at a pet store, where I am a "pet food specialist". I LOVE WEF because of it nutritional value, and affordability. I personally was feeding my dogs a way more expensive food, but recently switched to this, and my dogs love it. With it being grain free, I know it will help their coats, and since it is a life stages food, I can feed it to both my adult dog and my new puppy. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a healthy, decently priced dog food.
Christina H.
Christina H.
Brooklyn, NY
Our pure breed Siberian husky loves this food!!! He eats it without any problems mixed with their wet of the same flavor. It keeps him full for the day and gets a small bowl when we reach home for the night. AWESOME product!!!! Will continue to buy!!!