BY MERRICK

Merrick Whole Earth Farms Adult Dry Dog Food, 35-Pound Bag
  • "Made in the USA with no questionable ingredients, I would definitely recommend this dog food to anyone who loves their fur babies " in 3 reviews
  • "I mean, this stuff is very high quality but MUCH less expensive than some of the other more well-known brands like Blue, Wellness, and Nutro." in 1 review
  • "Ive never seen him interested in Dog food before so that right there tells me something." in 1 review
Kara F.
Nashville, TN
I've been giving this to my dog since we adopted her and she loves it. She has a very sensitive stomach and it has not made her sick. She's a 40lb golden retriever and border collie mix. I would definitely recommend it!
Jovi P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love Merrick food products for my dog! Grain free and organic?! My dog eats even healthier than me! Lol my dog loves this food and we always buy different flavors to rotate them around,
Michelle S.
After researching the ingredients in numerous brands, we decided upon Whole Earth Farms for our lab because of the price. I mean, this stuff is very high quality but MUCH less expensive than some of the other more well-known brands like Blue, Wellness, and Nutro. This is the only food our dog (5 years old) has ever been on, though we do sometimes treat her with the wet version of this and the Merrick wet food. She is super healthy, has a very shiny coat, and seems to really like this food. You can't beat the quality for the price!!
Katelin K.
South Elgin, IL
This food is amazing quality and very cheap compared to other brands of the same quality. My dog was never interested in his food before, but now hes always thrilled when its dinner time! Our poor dog used to have digestion problems, but as soon as we switched to this grain free recipe they are completely gone! his skin has been doing better and his coat looks so much shinier! It's amazing what an impact the right, healthy food can have on your pets.
Jessica B.
Greene, ME
My dog looves this Dog food, we buy the grainnfree turkey. I think its a great in the middle price range for Dog food and is of good quality. Oh and hey..even ask my Cat!! He will even vouch for this stuff. Ever since we switched dog food brands the Cat wont eat his food and sneaks food from the Dog dish. Ive never seen him interested in Dog food before so that right there tells me something. Made in the USA! :)
Kristen D.
Riverview , FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This brand is great. My dog was having issues and the vet said it might be his food. She recommended this brand and sure enough he was feeling better. It is a "high end" dog food without a high end price. They make different kinds for puppies, older dogs, etc. Wet food and dry food. It is just really top notch.
LeAnn B.
MUSCLE SHOALS, AL
After lots of research, this is the only brand of dog food we feed our for babies. They eat the dry brand on a daily basis. Made in the USA with no questionable ingredients, I would definitely recommend this dog food to anyone who loves their fur babies
Alexis S.
Bethlehem, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
This is great quality food at a good price. Dogs love it and even my picky husky ate it. Good ingredients and quality. You don't have to worry about products coming from china either. The only con I've found from this food is that it can cause gas.
Mindi C.
Ames, IA
While labs eat just about everything, my dogs absolutely LOVE Merrick, whole earth! And i am happy knowing that they are eating food that contains quality ingredients!
Zoe K.
Lakeland, FL
This is the lower quality merrick dog food but it's still better for my dog than a lot of brands we could buy. It's made in the USA which is very respectable and my dog loves that there are a bunch of different flavors so that he doesn't just get the same kind of food every single time we go shopping for him.
cerys p.
Is this dog food expensive?
Elizabeth A.
Fayetteville, AR
Does this brand have grain free products as well?