Merrick Turducken Cat Food 5.5 oz

by Merrick

I bought this wet food for my cat who is very picky. She did not care for it at all. I have lost hope in finding a wet food she likes and will eat. Any suggestions? I am hopeful in finding a good, healthy wet food for my cat....
Are these okay for kittens aswell?
This good for any types of cats?
Start your review of Merrick Turducken Cat Food 5.5 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Merrick makes healthy food for kitties that is grain free. My veterinarian as well as the Petco employees raved about this brand. We used it for a couple of years until my younger cat grew tired of it and we had to make a switch (this happens every year or so). I wish he would eat it again because I knew they were getting great quality food.
Baltimore, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This was for the most part a crown pleaser with some of my fosters. I bought some of this around thanksgiving one year for the fosters to have. I did have one foster who completely refused to eat it, though.
Pittsburgh, PA
I recently discovered Merrick at a local, health pet food store that I love, Petagogy-- and my cats couldn't be happier. I've tried several flavors, but the turducken is one of their favorites. The ingredients are all real food, high quality meats and vegetables, and the cats notice. One of mine is VERY picky and doesn't eat friskies or other generics, but when I open a can of Merrick, she knows it and is always ready and waiting!
Warren, MI
Can't rate this one high enough! We recently tested several Merrick flavors on our cats, and they LOVED them so much that we've become quick converts. Extremely high quality, a good selection of flavors, and made from very healthful and high-quality ingredients, rather than a bunch of fillers and additives. This stuff is so high-quality that even we think it smells good! And our cats lick the bowl clean, every time.
Dayton, OH
This has all the right ingredients and my cat loved the flavor. My only issue was price and our inability to find a bulk pack of them online within our budget. We ended up going with another product, but if you can afford it I'd recommend it to anyone.
Fitchburg
My cats gobble this up. I wanted to feed them something grain free and good without the gigantic price tag. Merrick is affordable and they really enjoy it (even the paté versions which they are never a fan of).
Salem
Purchased at: PetSmart
My cat lovesssss this food! I love this food and knowing it’s the best food out there for her! She likes it and it’s good for her. I will never buy another brand again
Louisville
High quality food that my cat loves. She has several health issues and I love that I don’t have to worry about problematic ingredients when I feed her these cans.
Littleton, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is disgusting. It smells even worse than normal wet cat treats! Plus my cat looks at me as if I am attempting to posion her when I place it before her.
This is a healthy food, but my cats prefer more solid meat chunks, and these were more squishy pate like chunks in gravy. Not bad ingredients though