BY MERRICK

• This good for any types of cats?1 Answers
Carol O.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I recently discovered Merrick at a local, health pet food store that I love, Petagogy-- and my cats couldn't be happier. I've tried several flavors, but the turducken is one of their favorites. The ingredients are all real food, high quality meats and vegetables, and the cats notice. One of mine is VERY picky and doesn't eat friskies or other generics, but when I open a can of Merrick, she knows it and is always ready and waiting!
Melissa A.
Warren, MI
Can't rate this one high enough! We recently tested several Merrick flavors on our cats, and they LOVED them so much that we've become quick converts. Extremely high quality, a good selection of flavors, and made from very healthful and high-quality ingredients, rather than a bunch of fillers and additives. This stuff is so high-quality that even we think it smells good! And our cats lick the bowl clean, every time.
Tabitha L.
Dayton, OH
This has all the right ingredients and my cat loved the flavor. My only issue was price and our inability to find a bulk pack of them online within our budget. We ended up going with another product, but if you can afford it I'd recommend it to anyone.
Cara C.
Denver, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is disgusting. It smells even worse than normal wet cat treats! Plus my cat looks at me as if I am attempting to posion her when I place it before her.
Dayna S.
This is a healthy food, but my cats prefer more solid meat chunks, and these were more squishy pate like chunks in gravy. Not bad ingredients though
Alma O.
My cat loves eating these. Definitely her favorite can food. This food doesn't have a an odd oder. If anything it smells good. My cats love it!
Gellie C.
My cats favorite food! It's healthy and high quality and my cat is OBSESSED with this brand. I mix it with dry food.
Monica G.
Gloucester, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
They love all these different flavors that Merrick puts out and we do too as our fur babies humans!! Lol
Kate H.
Niagara Falls, ON
Thick food, the can is packed with high quality ingredients. My cat's love Merrick's food and I don't mind paying more for this brand because the second you open the can, you'll be impressed with this food!
Gina G.
I bought this wet food for my cat who is very picky. She did not care for it at all. I have lost hope in finding a wet food she likes and will eat. Any suggestions? I am hopeful in finding a good, healthy wet food for my cat....
Samantha G.
Rego Park, NY
Are these okay for kittens aswell?
Erika O.
This good for any types of cats?