Merrick Training Dog Treat Lamb 4 oz uploaded by Lindsey W.

BY MERRICK

Merrick Lamb Training Treats are bite size cubes that are great for all sizes and ages of dogs. Their softer texture makes it easier for dogs both young and old to enjoy. Lamb lung is the sole ingredient in Merrick Lamb Training Treats, which is a natural source of high protein and a great treat for dogs on a lamb diet. This product is packaged in a resealable canister to help keep these natural dog treats fresh. No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Merrick Lamb Training Treats dog treats are made in the USA with USDA sourced ingredients. see more...

Lindsey W.
Rochester, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love these and I love that they are single ingredient treats! It is difficult to find treats that do not have chicken in them, but I found these and they are a hit! Merrick's is a great brand!
Kassie C.
My dog (Chesapeake Bay retriever) absolutely loves these. They are perfect for training in that they are small and can be broken into even smaller pieces that can be used to encourage her to do as we want. Love Merrick products as they are healthy and made here in the USA.
ashley w.
Oregon City, OR
I was with my dog at the pet store and the cashier gave my dog this as a little treat and she seemed to really enjoy it so I got a bag it is kinda expensive.compared to other dog treats but its definitely worth it!! My dog is in love with these
Jess T.
Hobbs, NM
It's pretty good my dogs seem to respond well to commands that are followed by these treats