BY MERRICK

An affordable way to keep your apparel in order and your closets tidy. These sturdy plastic hangers have shoulder notches to snugly hold strapped tops in place and prevent garments from slipping. One of our most popular hanger products. Sold in sets of 36. Available in White or Black. Measures 16 3/4 W. see more...

Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Decorator Expert Level 1
I prefer these plastic hangers they are extremely durable less likely to be broken when being used! I love the little hooks because I can hang up my tiny strap under shirts and skirts without worrying about them slipping off the hangers! They don't leave the mark on the shoulders where the fabric lays on the hangers! I highly recommend this very affordable hangers!!
Kristie A.
Decorator Expert Level 1
My four kids have a lot of clothes. We hangup everything but under garments and shorts. We use a lot of hangers. I always buy  MERRICK Super Heavy Weight Tubular Hangers with Hooks because it has 36 hangers in one pack. These plastic hangers are very sturdy and have shoulder notches to hold tops and to prevent clothes from slipping. These hangers last a really long time too.
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Every home needs them, right? These are very effective and excellent quality. They are super practical and durable.  I am very satisfied with these types of hangers. They are affordable and do the job very well. I totally recommend these.  I will rate these a 10.
McKenna F.
Winsted, MN
These keep things in place really well. They are durable and do not break. They are cheap and affordable. Work well in closets or in racks. Would buy these again if I need more. I recommend this for storage.
Allie P.
Summerville, SC
I love these heavy duty hangers they are great for suits and coats. They do not bend or misform. Pretty reasonably priced and can be found at bed bath and beyond.
Courtney K.
Marietta, GA
Who doesn't love hangers ?
Specially plastic ones?!
They do as they say they are for lol
They hang clothes. I prefer the plastic ones or velvet ones
Terrica K.
Dallas , TX
Good cheap hangers. they break really easy though and if you put something heavy they usually bend out of proportion at the handle.
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
These are super durable and keep my closet organized. Very affordable. I would recommend to anyone needing durable hangers.
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Very sturdy hangers!! These are great!!! So worth getting them! Give them a try. I recommend ☺
Kait H.
Findlay, OH
Love this product and would recommend to all! Great price for the quality! Very practical!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Why are these hangers so much?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Can college students use these?