BY MERRICK

Merrick Classic Grain Free Smothered Comfort Canned Dog FoodDown south we like to make things comfortable. It doesn't get any better than homestyle chicken thighs smothered in gravy with a buffet of Momma Merrick's fixins. Smothered Comfort features whole, slow cooked chicken wings that have a soft texture that can be easily broken apart by hand or fed whole. If you hear your dog yelping a loud thank you on the back porch, this is completely normal behavior. No matter the color of your state the Merrick Family says go Red, White and Blue! Merrick Classic Grain Free Smothered Comfort Canned Dog Food contains no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Delicious homestyle chunks that your dog will love. see more...

Tracey H.
Tracey H.
Fishers
My 3 dogs love this food. Every meal they get some added to their dry food. They love this! They love the chunks and the boiled chicken bones. They cannot get enough of this!
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Pet Lover Expert
my puppy loves this brand! i mix it with wet food and he eats all of it. It also doesn't irritate his stomach at all, like most foods
Gabriela N.
Gabriela N.
doral , FL
My dog i love this product its very soft and I seen and/or read the other review.
The service and prompted mailing was excellent!
BarryJammie C.
BarryJammie C.
This food is very good quality. This really is like a stew. It's chunks of meat and gravy. We prefer the pâté style food so this does not foot that bill. But overall it's a great product. It's harder for small dogs because the chunks are fairly large.
Dana W.
Dana W.
Nashville, GA
Merrick wet food makes my pups do the dance! You know the one...they're excited and prancing about! Merrick foods have ingredients you can see in the food--it's not some grey mush! Plus, with the grain free and tasty options, it is something I don't mind spoiling the pups with occasionally. It is more expensive than some other canned foods, but it is worth the money.
Allison D.
Allison D.
San Antonio, TX
We buy this flavor in bulk from Chewys.com. It is one of the staple flavors our dogs love! Merrick is their favorite brand and we appreciate all of the variety offered in the wet food. Always nice to change it up!
Kimberly V.
Kimberly V.
Great Lakes, IL
I bought this because Merrick bought out the dog food company that I usually feed my dogs. I was visiting a neighborhood pet boutique store and they didn't sell my usual brand so I figured I would go with Merrick. My dogs gobbled this up like it was gold. Seriously, they won't stop beggingg for this stuff.