BY MERRICK

Sheri C.
My girls get Merrick as it is local sourced and made in the USA. Also, you can tell by looking at the food what it is made with. My 17 year old gets and loves the Senior Medley. The right combination of meat and vegetables and no added salt. I also like Merrick as there are no artificial anything in their products.
Jackie F.
Darien, IL
My dogs love Merrick's dog food! I mix a little of this with their dry food because I have a very picky Chihuahua and they go insane! I love that it is made in the USA and local, its comforting to be able to trust a dog food brand. They have a pretty big variety to chose from and the price is right.
Lisette T.
Great blend of high quality ingredients for senior dogs. My dog suffered from cancer and this canned food was one of the only ones she would eat. It helped maintain her weight and gave her the nutrition she needed to live out her final months in comfort. I'd highly recommend this brand to others!
Jennifer K.
Sherman Oaks, CA
It must be the taste, but neither of my two senior dogs like this flavor. I'm guessing it's just very bland. I've tried to sneak it in on many occasions, but my 17 year old Pomeranian would rather not eat when Senior Medley is in his bowl.