Merrick Purrfect Bistro Thanksgiving Day Dinner Canned Cat Food 24 - 5.5oz Cans uploaded by Karla e.

BY MERRICK

Merrick Purrfect Bistro Thanksgiving Day Dinner Canned Cat Food 24 - 5.5oz Cans
  • "I try all the grain -free dog food for my picky eater and she seems to eat this on occasion." in 1 review
  • "What I love the best about the Merrick brand of wet food is that their are huge chunks of meat and veggies, it's not just some processed mush." in 1 review
Karla e.
Ontario, CA
My cat jade loves this she always eats this, she sometimes binge eats it. It's soooo cute and trust me it smells like thanks giving. Also it's so cute even my dog wants some too haha. They are both lovely about it.
Haley D.
My fur babies love Merrick brand wet food. I usually add it to dry food to encourage a balance in their diet. They both meow relentlessly until I set the bowl down! My husband and I buy in bulk and have noticed a change in how happy the cats are with this food. The ingredients aren't just processed and bland, rather, they are full of goodies and nutrition. I would definitely recommend this product.
Brittney L.
Riverside, CA
This is one of my dogs favorites! What I love the best about the Merrick brand of wet food is that their are huge chunks of meat and veggies, it's not just some processed mush. It makes me happy to know that my dog is eating something that is packed full of good stuff for him. I have not encountered another brand that has the quality and the variety that Merrick has.
Margaret S.
Richmond, VA
I usually don't feed my dog wet food but I will occasionally give her this as a special treat. She LOVES it. And it seems to be healthier than other canned dog foods. Good quality. I like that they make the mini cans.
Tess M.
El Paso, TX
My cats love it!! They always run to me when I produce it or their supper. I feel that it is worth the purchase price, knowing it is healthy and they love it!
Monica G.
Gloucester, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My babies love this brand of cat food! We are complete grain free with all 4 of our kitties and they love this food! It makes their “waste” not so bad.
Fiona M.
Its hard writing reviews for things your pets get, but i honestly think my cats like it and they can be picky so I recommend!
Cara P.
Union, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My kitty loves all wet food, I've never had any issues finding a flavor mix he liked cause he loves them all
Christine S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My cat was a little skeptical of this- i thought it was a great idea, but she is more a creature of habit
Jennifer J.
Blytheville, AR
Un producto muy bueno mis gatos aman esta comida. Altamente recomendado. No cambiaré este producto.
Angela L.
Ellenburg Ctr, NY
Anyone have any luck with this? I have three kitties and it would be great to give them a treat on Thanksgiving too!
SUKI L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
where can i buy this?
Melody L.
Austin, TX
Is this a new formula released just for thanksgiving? Or will this be available all year round?
Ali W.
Portage, IN
Do cat's really like this?
Latorya M.
Lake City, FL
Does your cat like this? I was thinking of letting my cat try this.