Merrick Purrfect Bistro Salmon Dry Cat Food 4lb uploaded by Morgan T.

BY MERRICK

Merrick Purrfect Bistro Grain Free Healthy Salmon Adult Cat FoodFormulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance, Merrick Purrfect Bistro Grain Free Healthy Salmon Adult Cat Food is ideal for adult cats from 1 to 7 years old. Deboned salmon is the first ingredient and is prepared with chicken and turkey meals to comprise a 74% protein level of fish and meat sourced ingredients for a highly digestible diet that's rich in essential fatty acids. All of our Merrick recipes are made with local, fresh ingredients to ensure the highest quality. As a result, our recipes are 100% free of ingredients from China. It's whole health made right. see more...

Buy on PETCO
Morgan T.
Morgan T.
Seaford, DE
My cat loves this dry cat food!! I use this with the Merrick wet can food. I mix a little dry food with a little wet food, and she loves it! She really favors fish flavored food, so she loves this Merrick Purrfect Bistro Salmon Dry Cat Food 4lb I think she has been so much for Happy since switching her food! She's so healthy, and such a crazy, fun loving cat!
Lily A.
Lily A.
My kitty loves this flavor of Merrick. We were given the chicken flavor on adoption day, but he had a stronger attraction to the salmon food. This is our "go to" kibble.
Lacy S.
Lacy S.
Belleville, ON
We love this cat food! Both my kitties are super healthy because of this food. My eldest cat is 5 he has a sensitive stomach, sensitive skin and anxiety. This food makes his tummy happy and skin clear and clean. My youngest cat has never had a different brand, he is 4 and couldn't be more healthy says my vet! I plan to switch my dog over shortly.
Lindsay R.
Lindsay R.
Astorville, ON
Merrick is and excellent company and quality of food. My cats love all the flavours, however they seem to like the salmon flavour a little more. I find the smaller size middle is easier for them to chew and swallow as well.