Merrick Purrfect Bistro Healthy Adult Salmon Recipe Dry Cat Food

by Merrick

Merrick Purrfect Bistro Grain Free Healthy Salmon Adult Cat FoodFormulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance, Merrick Purrfect Bistro Grain Free Healthy Salmon Adult Cat Food is ideal for adult cats from 1 to 7 years old. Deboned salmon is the first ingredient and is prepared with chicken and turkey meals to comprise a 74% protein level of fish and meat sourced ingredients for a highly digestible diet that's rich in essential fatty acids. All of our Merrick recipes are made with local, fresh ingredients to ensure the highest quality. As a result, our recipes are 100% free of ingredients from China. It's whole health made right.

I Love merrick products, when will there be a cat urinary formula? All the urinary foods are garbage these days, I know if merrick made one it’d have good ingredients!
Has anyone had trouble with their cat having an allergic reaction to this?
Start your review of Merrick Purrfect Bistro Healthy Adult Salmon Recipe Dry Cat Food!
My cats love every flavor from this brand and it's better than the others in my opinion and theirs from what I've noticed. I bought a different one some time ago and they just walked away from the bowl.
Schenectady , NY
Another really great brand, but I don't buy often due to the price. Other than the price my cats love it and have actually tracked down little sample bags I had hidden in a cabinet for a special day.
Waldorf , MD
Merrick Purrfect Bistro Healthy Adult Salmon Recipe Dry Cat Food uploaded by Caroline B.
My cat had really sensitive skin and he’s got to be on the right track with his food. He loves it and I love him😍 my big handsome boy before he became permanent indoor. He’s the best
Salt Lake Cty, UT
My cats have to be fed a grain free diet and we’ve found that they enjoy this brand (the only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because they like the chicken flavor better 😉)
Rochester
I love this brand for my cat. She has more energy and is very playful again. I went to another brand for awhile and she didnt have alot of energy and always wanted more food. It was almost like she was starving and would throw up often. But with Merrick she is satisfied and energetic. It also has helped with her disheveled fur. She is very soft and sleek again!
Now that my cats are grown, they're definitely more picky about what they eat. They seem to really enjoy the fishier varieties of the dry foods, so this salmon recipe is right up their alley. They're very healthy and very happy. I would recommend that, due to the the high protein content, if you are using this to feed your cats that you also provide for them wet food occasionally as this can cause some constipation. Otherwise, all things considered, this is a good brand and has done our cats well through their kittenhood and now through their adulthood.
Schenectady , NY
Petco recently had a big switch over on products and had a pet consultation to test a new food that would work best for your animals specific needs. I was able to get a free bag of Merricks cat food to test out. Of course to get my kitties used to the new food I mixed it half and half with their old food... My cats ended up seeking out the pieces of merrick food over their old food so I have since switched completley just because they enjoy it more and it doesn't contain any unnatural food dyes in it as well!
Ypsilanti, MI
Purchased at: Amazon
My cat loves it, my vet approves. What more can I ask for? I did a lot of research trying to find a new dry food that would keep my cat healthy long-term. I wanted to avoid a lot of the fillers in the cheapo brands (like I used to give him). He had an easy transition to this new food. It's small pellets so he doesn't spit out half-chewed bites like he used to. He seems to love the taste and I feel like I'm making a good decision for his health.
Los Angeles, CA
My cats are fish addicts. We have been using this dry food for about 2 years. They love it. I hear them in the middle of the night having a little snack. It’s always out and available for them and they love the flavor!
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: PetSmart
I love how the ingredients are sourced and the brand in general. However my cat unfortunately had a severe allergic reaction to this product! She has never previously had any issues with any food or treat brand before.