BY MERRICK

Merrick Purrfect Bistro Grain Free Healthy Chicken Adult Cat Food, 7 lbs. see more...

Julia C.
All three of my cats love this kibble. They always have access to dry food, which I supplement with canned food from Dave's. Their coats are gorgeous and they are very healthy and active. This brand was recommended by a very reputable breeder.
Cayli S.
Reno, TX
We have fed our cat this since we got her. It's a good, healthy food. There's not a bunch of junk/fillers in it. Our Persian cat has a pretty, long coat and we have never dealt with hairballs. I would definitely recommend!
Harley F.
I recently started feeding my cats this brand and I've seen a change in her health. They love the chicken flavor and they have been pooping a lot more regularly. I've noticed their fur has become distinctly more soft after switching over to this food.
Angie B.
Royse City, TX
My cats love this food! Perfect size and healthy for them. I love being able to trust what ingredients my cats are eating and giving them healthy food!
Brit D.
St. Paul
My cat loves it! It’s taken a while to find a kibble that she likes but this one is her fix for now! Affordable and US manufactured
Haley D.
Las Vegas
Great cat food! She loves it. Good price, too. I buy it at Petco and it takes about a month to go through it.
Lori H.
Wallis
My cats love this food!! No more allergies. They are full longer and don’t need to free feed anymore.
Suzanne H.
Conception bay south , NL
Great quality that I feel good about. I switched a few months ago and my kitty is healthier, happier and leaner. It’s a little more expensive but it’s worth it. The changes I’ve seen in my cat are incredible. I will keep him on this brand