Merrick Power Bites - Salmon - 6oz uploaded by Sofia B.

BY MERRICK

Merrick Power Bites - Salmon - 6oz New from Merrick! Protein-packed Power Bites, made with All-Natural, Quality Ingredients. Made in the USAGrain Free + Gluten FreeNo Corn, Soy, or WheatGreat Tasting see more...

Jessica D.
The Woodlands
My yorkie is on a grain free gluten-free diet and she loves these! I brought these thinking the fish oil might help my yorkies coat. It’s still too soon to see a difference in her coat but she loves them.
Emily T.
I like the size of these treats even though I have a larger dog. They’re good for training and you get a good amount in the bag. I like a salmon based treat that isn’t just a jerky.
Alyssa R.
Orlando, FL
The smell of simply opening the bag of these makes my dogs go crazy. We tend to use these for training because they are easy to eat and my border collie and mini aussie can easily digest them. These are also great for their coats. I buy these regularly.
Fallon Z.
Florence, SC
These treats are the PERFECT size for small breeds. Good size for any dog to use as a training treat. Nutrition is good too, my dog loves all flavors. i buy mine at petco & all my dog eats is merrick brand.
molly r.
Abu Dhabi
my dog loved them but unfortunately they smelled and made her breath smell bad as well. it also gave her terrible gas. Maybe it was just the flavor but I'm not really inclined to try another flavor of the same treat because I don't want to risk another upset stomach
Emily C.
Magnolia, TX
My dog did not like these at all. Maybe it's the salmon flavor but he spit it right out. He loves this brand food so I figured he would like them but nope. So sad.. :(
Lindsay R.
huntsville, al
My pup loves these! They make for a good low calorie snack or even small enough to break up and make into a training treat. You can find the whole line at Petco!
Corinne Z.
Cincinnati, OH
My Husky loves these! His favorite are salmon and rabbit. They are the perfect size for training. Small and easy to give on quick notice, my 7 month old husky gobbles them up quickly, which is good when were trying to learn are tricks.
Sofia B.
Richmond, VA
My 10-week old Siberian husky loves these little treats! I got the salmon flavor to try something new with him and he's in love with it! The treats come in a tiny star shape treat. I use them for training, and they're perfect, because it's not to overwhelming and keeps his attention on me for his next command! I like Merrick treats, a sorority sister recommend these to me for training. These are grain free and gluten free! In case anyone wants to know for diet purposes for their dogs! I recommend these treats for any dog owner to have and 100% recommend for training!
Rae B.
My dog loves these! So far we've tried these and the beef ones, and he doesn't seem to care much about the flavor, but they are great for training! Since they are small, you can do a few tricks at a time without having to feel bad about how much unhealthy stuff you're giving your dog.