BY MERRICK

Merrick Power Bites - Chicken - 6oz New from Merrick! Protein-packed Power Bites, made with all-natural quality ingredients. Made in the USAGrain Free + Gluten FreeNo Corn, Soy, or WheatGreat Tasting see more...

Buy on PETCO
Rachel H.
Willow grove, PA
These are the best treats to train puppies with because they are small and soft so they can still chew them when they have loose teeth. They have a lot of flavors and I found thy were cheaper to buy on chewy.com usually some are on sale there
Mary R.
So these treats are favorites with one of my dogs and one of my cats! I have been looking for treats for my other dog, who loves chicken -but he had no interest in these. He hates hard treats and I thought the softer ones would be better. These aren't as soft as some of the soft treats out there, but I think he wasn't interested in the flavor more (he is VERY picky).

But - I had outstanding success with my cat! I've been searching for treats that he will eat for several years. He won't eat ANY of the commercial cat treats and he has been feeling left out at treat time. He used to but now he won't really touch them. He gets excited for treats but disappointed in what I offer. I'm so excited to finally find something he enjoys!
Kay-Dee A.
These things are like crack to our pups. They smell amazing. They seem to taste great. They're small enough to give as a treat or to utilize in training. We've bought many bags since we got out pups and will continue to do so!
Erica C.
I've been really careful lately about what I give my two pitbulls, but these are a hit in my house with my two girls! They love them , they know where their cookie jar is and always are waiting by it for. Second cookie. Very satisfied with the price and quality. We always shop in the Merrick brand, they love the food the company makes:) I highly recommend these to other doggy owners!
Melissa M.
Lincoln, NE
I am very careful about what I feed my dog, including treats. I needed to trim his nails and wanted some small bites to give him while doing it because it's not his favorite thing in the world. These worked perfectly! They do offer other flavors, but my dog is a fanatic for chicken. Their small size would be perfect for training!
Brigette T.
Los Angeles, CA
My puppy goes crazy for these!! I love that they're made in the US!! And they're grain free, gluten free, and made with real chicken! They're great training treats because of their size. You can see my (giant) puppy Lady learning control in the picture the treats are on her paws and she has to wait for a command to eat them.
Tayla M.
Escondido , CA
I really like these treats but I wish they were a bit softer. Its hard to use them for training because my puppy will have to sit there and chew on the treat because its a little bit harder than his ofter chewy treats. Great ingredients though and I do like them!
Keisha L.
SEATTLE, WA
I love Merrick Power Bites for training, they're already a perfect small size so you don't have to break them up, they're grain and gluten free for dogs with sensitivities and they come in a variety of flavors like Chicken, Salmon, Pork, Beef and Turducken for sensitive and picky dogs.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
I randomly chose these treats at Petco from the natural section because I wanted something good for my pup, and she absolutely loves them! I feel good about feeding them to her, and she loves eating them!
Joelle L.
Bronx, NY
Love these as training treats. The dogs love them and I love that they're all natural I want to try all of the flavors. My dogs are hundred percent raw fed so it's important to me what's in there treats as well