Merrick Pet Food MP38324 Purrfect Bistro Thanksgiving Dinner Cat Food - 24 By 3 Oz.

BY MERRICK PET FOOD

We don't think Thanksgiving should come only once a year so we created this meal for your cat to enjoy all year round. The mouth-watering shredded Thanksgiving Day Dinner recipe starts with deboned turkey then piles on sweet potatoes carrots peas and cranberries for a delicious meal year-round. Purrfect Bistro Thanksgiving Day Dinner Canned Cat Food contains no artificial colors flavors or preservatives. Recipes source farm fresh ingredients locally to ensure the highest quality. As a result our recipes are 100% free of ingredients. Capacity - 24/3 Oz. Dimension - 4.76 x 1.06 x 0.69 in. Item Weight - 0.23 lbs. see more...

Buy on PETCO
Stephanie W.
Newton, MA
Love this brand in general for grain free. I feed it to my dog so figured i would try for my cat. And he LOVES it just like my dog so I’m glad i did.
Yadira O.
Brentwood, NY
Has good ingredients for your pets, I changed my cats diet after a UTI scare and we haven't changed since. Highly recommend.