Merrick Pet Care Merrick Purrfect Bistro Chicken Pate Recipe Canned Cat Food

by Merrick Pet Care

Merrick Purrfect Bistro Grain Free Pate Canned Cat FoodFormulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages, Merrick Purrfect Bistro Grain Free Pate Canned Cat Food features deboned meat or poultry as the first ingredient and contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. All of our Merrick recipes are made with local, fresh ingredients to ensure the highest quality. As a result, our recipes are 100% free of ingredients from China. It's whole health made right.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Merrick Pet Care Merrick Purrfect Bistro Chicken Pate Recipe Canned Cat Food!
a year agoStockton, CA
This is the best cat food I’ve ever purchased for my cats. They buy from local growers/sellers. They use real Whole Foods and cook in their own kitchen. Their products have balanced nutrition and I saw a difference in the coats of my cats and in their energy. It’s pricey, but my cats are worth it. 😺😻