BY MERRICK

Merrick LT Ham BoneOur Merrick LT Ham Bone is an all natural treat that will help satisfy your dog's natural chewing instincts. The tendons on the ham bone have been minimally processed to retain flavor. Full of protein, this long-lasting chew will keep your pooch busy for hours. As your dog chews and thoroughly enjoys his or her treat the gnawing action can help reduce tartar and plaque. Your furry friend is sure to love this porky jerky knuckle treat. see more...

• Do these smell? I've heard that bones like this can smell awful a...1 Answers
  • Are these safe to give your dogs? 2 Answers
Lindsey H.
This is great all natural dog chew!!! My dogs love it the only issue is the ends pop off so i have to take them off so she doesnt choke. These are not expensive and you can find them at petco! I highly recommend these for heavy chewers
DeAnna H.
Troy, MO
My dog loves these bones! They last awhile and keep her busy. I give 3 stars because they are such a mess! Little hard things all over the floor after she's done chewing on them and they really stink!
Hannah J.
Tuscaloosa, AL
My dog loves these bones. As soon as I get one for him he gets so excited. My dog is a large German Shepard mix and he can chew them up leaving nothing but splinters behind within 2 hours.
Megan L.
Hiram, GA
My dog loves these bones. The only problem is sometimes the can leave splinter like pieces in the carpet that hurt to step on. They don't smell great but it's worth it to see my dog enjoying it.
Danielle W.
Portsmouth, OH
My dog really loves chewing & spending time working on this bone. The only real drawback is that it's greasy & in addition to that, once the initial "stuff" is chewed off, my dog lost all interest in it.
Erica P.
Hanover
These are the only bones my dog will chew on! We do not feed her table food at all. She only eats dog food and occasionally raw veggies from our garden. They are nice tho have on long car rides.
Heather W.
Middleton, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog absolutely love these. My only problem ya? Is how messy and smelly they are! But if you don't mind, they are a good investment given the price point!!
Markie P.
My dogs love these, to me they smell gross and can leave marks on fabric but it's easy to clean up I just try to make them stay on the floor with it
Sydney L.
I have never bought this exact kind before but my dogs DEVOUR any hambone we give them! Without trying the product, I would definitely recommend!
Charlotte S.
Dickson, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs cannot have these, they won't just chew on the bone, they will eat them and then they become sick and throw up pieces of bone for days.
Amanda S.
Are these safe to give your dogs?
Rachel D.
Dallas, TX
Do these smell? I've heard that bones like this can smell awful and stinky so I'm hesitant to give one to my pup who LOVES to chew on bones and rawhides.