BY MERRICK

Merrick Kitchen Bites - Wingalings Applewood Bacon - 9oz New from Merrick! Inspired by the irresistable flavors of our award-winning Merrick classic cans. Real deboned meat is the #1 ingredient Wholesome, tasty biscuits with veggies & fruits including sweet potatoes & peas Safely Made in the USA see more...

• Do you notice bad breath when your dogs eat these?1 Answers
Buy on PETCO
jocelyn r.
jocelyn r.
Fall River, Ma
My dog Loves these. Plus they are small enough so they are the perfect size for a Yorkie. He loves the flavor. Love there products! Just wish we could find them at more locations.
Kaylee S.
Kaylee S.
Marietta, GA
My dogs and I are not impressed with these treats. We love Merrick dry grain free turkey and sweet potato food as well as many of the wet food varieties but neither of my two dogs will eat these. They will take them from me and spit them out and they are not picky when it comes to food or treats. Not sure what it is about these treats but I still love Merrick. This just isn't their best product.
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.
My puppy loves these! Out of all the Merrick crunchy treats these seemed to be her favorites. The size was perfect for her as a show-tzu. I felt good giving her these treats knowing that they were a good quality at a reasonable price!
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Odessa, TX
My girls love these treats. I feel comfortable feeding them knowing they are quality treats. The price is a great value compared to other treats. I do wish they had a larger bag option as they do tend to go fast around here between a Doberman and a Chihuahua.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
My husky puppy loves these! Merrick is such a great brand. Major pet store chains don't carry many treats that I would give my puppy, because of the ingredients, but Merrick has such good ingredients for dog! I highly recommend these treats.
Brittanie V.
Brittanie V.
These were recently on sale for buy one get one free at my local pet boutique. My dog absolutely loved these. There was a surprising amount of treats in the bag, which was a bonus!
Fanny  R.
Fanny R.
Elizabeth, NJ
My dog loves any kind of treat that has bacon flavor in it. He is a number 1 bacon fan lol
Chelsea T.
Chelsea T.
Gorham, ME
Our boxer really likes these! We use them for training as well as just for fun. They are small but you can break them in half and use a few at a time. She loves them!
Kendra N.
Kendra N.
Saint John, NB
Do you notice bad breath when your dogs eat these?