Merrick Kitchen Bites - Cowboy Cookout - 9oz uploaded by Beverly B.

BY MERRICK

Merrick Kitchen Bites - Cowboy Cookout - 9oz New from Merrick! Inspired by the irresistable flavors of our award-winning Merrick classic cans. Real deboned meat is the #1 ingredient Wholesome, tasty biscuits with veggies & fruits including sweet potatoes & peas Safely Made in the USA see more...

Amy H.
Sunset Beach, NC
My pup loves these treats but they smell so bad! He smells them a mile away and comes running. They do come in a resealable package which I like. It's the only ones we've gotten that don't upset his sensitive stomach.
Nikki S.
My dog loves these treats. I like that this flavor doesn’t have chicken products in it because my dog has a suspected chicken sensitivity. The only thing I don’t like is that the treats are a little a pricey side but it won’t stop me from continuing to buy them.
Hannah W.
Ypsilanti, MI
My 12 year old golden retriever loves these! He can be picky about what he eats sometimes, but these always make him happy. I would say that it's a bit pricey because the package is small, but other than that I would recommend them.
Nikki C.
Wilmington, DE
I love merrick treats! They have healthy ingredients and my dog loves them. I have a chiweanie and you can find coupons a lot of times if you subscribe to the retailers site or reward card.
Ambrosia C.
Las Vegas, NV
This has the texture and integrity of a baked biacuit without the grain and extra fillers/additives. It is also poultry free for those who have dogs with this sensitivity
Crystal M.
Peru, IL
We bought these on sale at our local pet supply store. Titan loves all the other Merrick food we have bought him, but for some reason he will not touch these treats. I am guessing it was because they were outdated.
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
Merrick has great quality dog treats. Our dog absolutely love them and their grain and gluten free. So many to choose from we get them from Petco.
Emily C.
Metamora, IL
My dog was not a fan of these lol I mean I know she's somewhat picky but she wouldn't even give these a try. So waste of money on my end
paula k.
Lakewood, NY
The best dog treats ever! My dogs go absolutely bonkers fit these treats. I lost count i'f how many bags I've bought so far
BarryJammie C.
Nampa, ID
Are these crunchy or soft? Are they too large for a 10 lb dog? Would I need to break them in half? Thanks! I feed this brand of kibble to our pups.