BY MERRICK

Merrick Purrfect Bistro Grain Free Grammy's Pot Pie Canned Cat FoodFormulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages, Merrick Purrfect Bistro Grain Free Grammy's Pot Pie Canned Cat Food features deboned meat or poultry as the first ingredient and contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. Grammy's Pot Pie shredded recipe is prepared with chicken, sweet potatoes, carrots, and cranberries. All of our Merrick recipes are made with local, fresh ingredients to ensure the highest quality. As a result, our recipes are 100% free of ingredients from China. It's whole health made right. see more...

candace p.
Lubbock, TX
My cat reslly woofed this down without a look away from the bowl until it was finished.
Jack E.
Minneapolis, MN
My cats both love this food! We feed them lots of different Merrick Purrfect Bistro canned foods and this is a favorite. I love that it's grain-free, and the ingredients are... well, look at them! The first five are "Deboned Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver, Deboned Duck, Peas". Not a by-product in sight!
kaitlin D.
Leavenworth, KS
Love the overall quality of the ingredients in the product. My cats enjoyed it as well. Not a morsal left in either of their dishes. Will be purchased for them again.
Samantha C.
Calgary
I love that when I open this and add it to my cats bowl I can actually see the chunks of veggies! My cat is a picky eater and this is a food she loves and we buy it often! I would highly recommend this to any other cat owners!
Melissa H.
Denver, CO
How good is this canned food for my cat