BY MERRICK

Merrick Grain Free dog food provides a grain free canine diet with all recipes starting with deboned meat as the first ingredient. These award-winning dog food recipes provide leading levels of quality protein, along with farm-fresh fruits and vegetables. These Grain Free recipes contain ingredients like sweet potatoes, blueberries, peas and more. Industry-leading levels of Omega 6 and Omega 3 fatty acids aid in a healthy skin and coat for dogs, and powerful levels of glucosamine and chondroitin foster healthy hips and joints. Merrick Grain Free Dry dog food recipes are complemented with a line-up of award-winning canned recipes. Merrick has long been known for its natural, high quality, innovative canned dog food recipes? from Wingaling to Grammy s Pot Pie? and our newest Chunky recipes, Big Texas Steak Tips to Pappy s Pot Roast. Besides dogs LOVING the taste and smell of our canned food, it s soft on teeth, easy on the stomach and adds moisture to support a healthy digestive system. All Merrick Grain Free dog food recipes are made in the USA in our own organically certified kitchen, one batch at a time, with no ingredients from China. Recipes contain no corn, wheat, soy or gluten ingredients. see more...

Paola H.
Somerdale, NJ
Review for: Merrick Grain Free Real Venison and Chickpeas Recipe Adult Dry Dog Food more...
My dog is allergic to chicken, so I have to feed him venison. It’s so good but it’s kind of expensive. It’s really natural and it met my expectations. I have a big dog, so I have to get big bags of food. If you have a dog with allergic problems, this would be a good option.
Brahim Q.
casablanca, casablana
Review for: Merrick Grain Free Real Venison and Chickpeas Recipe Adult Dry Dog Food, Merrick Grain Free Real Venison and Chickpeas Recipe Adult Dry Dog Food more...
hello it's Brahim I love your business and you dog product I have two sheep dog is my dog and pregnant who can give birth in a few days I always want to give me better always stay in shape because these a beautiful dog and your food and simple vitamin bony thing because do not eat everything and these for that I contact you to test your product with my dog and share my experiane with the master dog and all the personness who loves a dog or who even product to always guarantee the best for all that i want to be your partner and share this experience with everyone on my social networks my email qbrahim@gmail.com to receive your products
Brahim Q.