BY MERRICK

Merrick Grain Free Real Chicken & Sweet Potato Dry Dog FoodMerrick Grain Free Real Chicken & Sweet Potato Dry Dog Food provides balanced nutrition with real whole foods sourced from local farmers. This natural, grain free formula dog food is ideal for all life stages and all breeds of dogs with a focus on naturally nutrient rich ingredients to support overall health. Deboned Chicken is the first ingredient and helps comprise the 70% of meat and fish sourced ingredients that help build and maintain lean, healthy muscle tissue with high quality protein, support healthy skin and coat with omega fatty acids and support joint health with glucosamine. The 30% Fresh produce fortifies this high quality grain free canine diet with potatoes, sweet potato, peas, apples and blueberries offering vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Easily digestible carbohydrates like potatoes and sweet potatoes offer the benefit of sustained energy without upsetting grain-sensitive systems. see more...

Buy on www.ama...*
Megan M.
Atlanta
My 5 lb. Yorkie, Prince, eats the Lil' Plates Grain free Chicken & Sweet potato dry food. The kibble is small enough for his little teeth, and he likes it. The 4 lb. bag lasts a few weeks for him. I wish there were more flavors in the Lil' plates version. I sometimes switch to the other flavors, but I only ever see lamb or beef in the smaller kibble size. I like that it is grain free and has good ingredients for my little guy!
Shelby R.
Kansas City, MO
It's a little pricey, so if you see a coupon for this or see it on sale, jump on it! Amazing food for dogs of all ages. Our german shepherd, Rosie, loves it. We struggled with her gaining any weight because she's so active, and this food did the trick for maintaining a healthy weight for her!
Alexis @.
Gainesville, FL
I switch out my pup’s dry food for a rotational diet, and he seems to love the taste of this! I bought it at Chewy’s, and I just buy the 4-lb bag. It lasts awhile for my mini-dachshund. I would definitely recommend it! My dog has stomach issues, and it was gentle on his sensitive stomach!
Shea L.
Merrick Grain Free is a great high quality food. I like everything about except potato and sweet potato both included. Unfortunately, my little dog got tired of it too quickly. She loves the Merrick Lil Plates wet food alot better!
Nicole S.
Virginia Bch, VA
The only food tank has been able to eat consistently. Since he was a puppy we struggled with food and ended up having to change his diet multiple times. Since finding merrick tank has been eating the same food for over 2 years and he has been healthier than ever. He loves it !
Desiree S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This is good quality food and am so glad I found it for my dachshund. He has recently become a picky eater, whatever food I give him, so I have to mix some chicken that we make into his food. My boy has also tried the Grain-Free Beef food and he likes that one too.
Shea L.
I'm considering this dog food to use in my small dog's rotation. What is the size of the kibble?