Merrick Grain Free Real Buffalo & Sweet Potato uploaded by Cassandra N.Merrick Grain Free Real Buffalo & Sweet Potato uploaded by Aydin A.

BY MERRICK

Merrick Grain Free Real Buffalo & Sweet Potato Dry Dog Food - Grain-Free Dog Food & Natural Dog FoodWhat you put into your dog's bowl each mealtime will have a big impact on your pooch's overall health and wellbeing. When you pour a bowlful of Merrick Grain Free Real Buffalo & Sweet Potato Dry Dog Food, your pup will get balanced nutrition sourced from local U.S. farms. Merrick Grain Free Real Buffalo & Sweet Potato Dry Dog Food is a grain-free dog food ideal for all life stages and types of dogs. Deboned buffalo is the first ingredient in this natural dog food. The deboned buffalo is combined with chicken meal, turkey meal and salmon meal to provide your dog with high-quality proteins that support lean and healthy muscle maintenance. Along with plenty of protein, Merrick's grain-free dog food also contains complex carbohydrate sources like potatoes and sweet potatoes to provide your dog with plenty of energy and vitality. Merrick Grain Free Real Buffalo & Sweet Potato Dry Dog Food also contains the vitamins and minerals your dog needs to thrive. This natural dog food formula is filled with peas, apples and blueberries that are bursting with nutrition. Omega-3 fatty acids from salmon oil work to improve your dog's skin and coat. Glucosamine helps support healthy joints and mobility throughout all of your dog's years. The antioxidants from the fruits and veggies in this natural dog food can give your dog's immune system a big boost, so your pooch will feel as energetic as a puppy. This Merrick grain-free dog food is made from ingredients that are locally sourced from farms in the United States. It is produced in Merrick's five-star kitchens and manufacturing facilities that meet the FDA's strict guidelines. Keep your dog's tail wagging with a delicious medley of high-quality proteins, carbs and fats at mealtime. You'll be happy too, knowing that your best friend is getting complete nutrition in every bite.

• How did you decide which Merrick grain free food to feed ...7 Answers
  • How do your dogs like the buffalo flavor? Nervous to try ...2 Answers
  • Which flavor does your dog prefer?2 Answers
Amanda K.
Royal Oak, MI
My pup is a large breed mix, with a large mix of allergies. He's had allergic reactions to most foods that I've had him on since he was a pup, but we tried Merrick Buffalo & Sweet Potato about four years ago, when we went completely grain free for his allergies. He has not yet had any reaction to this! He has sensitivities to chicken, so we went with the buffalo and he loves the flavor (he has a tendency to be choosy with treats and food), and he has never snubbed this formula. We love that it's also sourced from the USA!
Cassandra N.
Plymouth, MA
My 8 year old wheaten has been on Merrick for 4+ years, my little 8 month old for 4. No other food has caused their coats to be as soft and luxuious! As my older wheatie gets older his stomach has gotten more and more sensitive. Merrick never upsets his stomach. I went through a 6 month long phase of trying new foods when we got our new puppy as she came with new, cheaper food... and none of it worked out! Merrick is the one, theres no going back now!
Patricia M.
New Holland , PA
My chihuahua mix absolutely loves this formula! I have been changing his foods trying to find something he’ll like and I think I’ve finally found it! I’ve been able to buy large bags of this food and he doesn’t waste any of it! Great job, Merrick!
Hannah A.
I have a picky husky/shepard mix and a equally picky GSD. I have gone through so many dog foods to find a brand I feel comfortable feeding my dogs, but also a food they will it. Not only do I LOVE that Merrick is made in the USA, isn’t full of fillers, is grain free, but they have such a variety to chose from that many other brands don’t offer.
Sharon W.
Arlington, VA
I prefer products that have meat & veggies as the first few ingredients - this fits the bill. This particular brand also has a great rating on Dog Food Advisor - and most importantly, my dog’s vet approves this brand! The kibble pieces are small enough to be used as treats as well. I will keep repurchasing this - well worth the money.
Fallon Z.
Florence, SC
Merrick food is so good for dogs! its all i feed my yorkie. i love that you can switch flavors without messing with their digestion bc each flavor is compatible to the other so dig can get a variety. They also offer freeze dried raw mixers which are the next best thing to feeding raw! my dog cant get enough of them!!
Jessica S.
South Paris , ME
Both my dogs have very sensitive stomachs so it was great finding a product like this that is all natural. In fact, the wet can foods are so simple you can actually see everything in it such as the blueberries and pieces of meat. Our dogs usually get bored with their food but this one has kept them always interested! The pricing is a little high but definitely worth it considering what you're paying for.
GaLena W.
Amarillo, TX
Pretty sure this dog food saved my older boxer's life. His vet put him on a special extremely expensive food and he had horrible gas and lost tons of weight, After trying him on several other brands Merrick grain free was the answer. He is 12 years old and doing wonderful!
Julie C.
Escondido, CA
Had to transfer my dog over from wet food to dry! It wasn’t easy but this is the only dry food I’ve found that she’ll eat. She seems to like the flavors and the food lasts o long and isn’t perishable that it’s worth the 16 dollars.
Arielle R.
East Freetown, MA
My dog loves this stuff. I made the switch after he got bored of his blue buffalo food. He has no problem eating this and will lick the bowl clean every time. I love that there are much healthier ingredients in it for him.
Lindsay H.
Zanesville, OH
How did you decide which Merrick grain free food to feed your dog? We're getting ready to move from puppy food.
Avory P.
Bloomsburg, PA
How do your dogs like the buffalo flavor? Nervous to try a flavor that is different. My pup has been on the chicken for 5 months now!
Nicole L.
homosassa, FL
Which flavor does your dog prefer?