BY MERRICK

Merrick Gourmet Entrée Turducken Canned Dog FoodThis bayou classic allows dogs to get in touch with their southern senses. The delicious combination of turkey, duck and chicken all cooked together in their wonderful juices will make even your mouth water. It's time that all of our dog friends had a taste of this Cajun treat. The Merrick family says - "geaux for it!" Merrick Gourmet Entrée Turducken Canned Dog Food contains no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Delicious homestyle chunks that your dog will love. see more...

• "great for a special treat meal" in 1 review
  • "I can't testify to my own taste of it - however I mixed a spoonful of this with my dogs regular dry food and by the time I turned my back he devoured it!" in 1 review
  • "When my dogs eat this food, they eat it quickly like they have never eaten before (and we leave their normal dry dog food down)" in 1 review
Annie F.
Philadelphia, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog only has two teeth so she can only eat wet food. I switch up all the flavors of merrick food but this one is definitely her favorite. Sadly its a little too wet so she gets diarrhea a lot but she cant eat dry food so theres not much I can do....she thoroughly enjoys meal times because of this food and it honestly feels like im just giving her a fancy stew so I dont mind it either! They have so many different flavors its great to just have your dog on merrick alone.
Alexis L.
W Baden Sprgs, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We feed our dogs a dry food diet due to some sensitive stomach issues, but every so often we give them a can of soft food on top as a treat. After a lot of careful research, this brand seemed to be healthy and delicious. Our dogs gobble this up quicker than anything I've ever seen. They now get excited just to see the can. I love that they love it, and I love knowing that it's healthy and good for them!
Stephanie F.
I decided to try these for my dog recently because as an employee at a pet store we get extra savings on certain products. My dog went nuts over this stuff!! Sometimes when we give her other wet food she won't eat for a few hours. But whenever we give her this brand, she devours it and licks the bowl spotless! I highly recommend this dog brand. It's grain free and great nutrients for your dog!
LeAnn B.
MUSCLE SHOALS, AL
My dogs love the Merrick canned dog food, including this flavor. They do not eat this daily, only on special occasions. We also mix their heart worm meds in it because the meds have a very unpleasant taste and they will otherwise spit it out. When my dogs eat this food, they eat it quickly like they have never eaten before (and we leave their normal dry dog food down)
Juliana L.
Plumas Lake, CA
I got this for my dog to eat on Thanksgiving in hopes of preventing others from giving him table scraps. (Hey a girl can hope) My dog LOVES this wet dog food and I'd say is easily his favorite. I like the quality of the ingredients & the ingredients as a whole. I typically mix it with some Merrick dry kibble so it goes father since I've got a big dog. I'd recommend this to any pet parent.
Alexandra L.
Castle Pines, CO
I've been working at a premium pet food store for a few years, and Merrick has always been known for the amazing quality of their foods, however we always seem to receive returns from both dog and cat owners because their animals won't touch it.
Joshua V.
I cannot say enough about this dog food. It is my dogs absolute favorite. Over the years I have tried many different kinds and this one is at the very top, especially the turducken. My dog goes nuts as soon as I open the can and she smells it. I totally recommend this.
Layne A.
Both of my big babies love this food! I mix it in with their dry food for a little treat every now and then. I am very picky about what I feed my dogs and I love the quality of this food.
Joan F.
Trenton , NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
we have a Rottie. And he is very very picky. since we have been mixing this with his dry we havent had an issue with him eating in almost a year ! Game changer in our home
BarryJammie C.
Nampa, ID
Love most of the canned food from this brand. This one is like a patè with some chunks on it. Love that you can actually tell it's real carrots and green beans and turkey meat. Great brand!
Melissa R.
Alameda, CA
Would this make a good 'Thanksgiving treat' for my beagle with a sensitive stomach?
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My baby has never have a problem with food but I was wondering if this is the best flavor for a chihuahua and if it's not which flavor should I try out . Thanks .