BY MERRICK

Merrick Classic Grain Free Thanksgiving Day Dinner Canned Dog FoodThe house is filled with love and the wonderful smells of Thanksgiving infiltrate the air. Could it get any better as you fill your plate with juicy slices of turkey and all the trimmings? We don't think Thanksgiving should come only once a year, so we created this meal for your dog to enjoy all year round. Happy Thanksgiving from our family to yours. Thanksgiving Day Dinner is prepared with turkey, sweet potatoes, carrots, green beans and granny smith apples. Merrick Classic Grain Free Thanksgiving Day Dinner Canned Dog Food contains no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Delicious homestyle chunks that your dog will love. see more...

Merrick Gourmet Entree Thanksgiving Day Dinner Canned Dog Food
  • "It's full of high quality ingredients, huge chunks of meat and looks just like a stew you would make in your crock pot." in 1 review
Tiffnie M.
Bridgeport
I always buy this for my spoiled babies around thanksgiving, being a VT I can’t give them any thanksgiving from humans but they are always happy when this time of the year rolls around and they don’t even beg for human food they beg for theirs!
Jess R.
Providence , RI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I give these to my dog as a special treat. She loves them and they are made with whole foods and good quality ingredients which is great. I think it’s also cute that they have special edition cans and holiday flavors. It makes things a little more fun.
Julie C.
Escondido, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Even feeding this to my dog since she was a little pup. They have the best flavors and my dog has never gotten tired of it. It met my expectations fully. Also the packaging is so so cute. Will definitely continue to buy
Taira C.
Brooklyn, NY
Okay to be fair, I think I like the claims of Merrick Dog food than my dogs do. When you buy it, it actually does look like human food, which is great when you have picky eaters. It's not too expensive compared to other brands however, the food is LOADED with gravy, which has caused my dogs to have diarrhea, so I haven't purchased this again for a while, but my dogs did enjoy it and do eat it...I have switched their food to something with a bit less gravy on it though. I have purchased other flavors from this brand with less gravy and different consistencies (texture) and they have had better  reactions to it, so if you're dog has a sensitive stomach or has had issues with diarrhea using this food.. it may just be too much gravy.
Yenifer R.
N Hollywood, CA
I really thought my dog would love this because of the way it's packaged but he didn't. He just sniffed it and walked away. I was really surprised because he's not that much of a picky eater. I even tried giving it to a friend and neither of her two dogs liked it. I'm giving it two stars because I like the packaging and the contents but my dog really surprised me when he wouldn't eat it.
Fallon Z.
Florence, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My yorkie loves Merrick canned foods & i love the nutrition! Easy on the stomache and can feed a variety of flavors without upsetting digestion. i have been feedinv merrick since 2011 and will continue. I recommend to all fur parents!
Great product! We mix a can with dry food for our 100lb Doberman for her dinner each night and she chows it. (Plain dry food is too boring for her!) We buy from PetValu. Pro-looks and smells like something we would eat. Con- we have to cut some pieces up for her because they're too big.
Alexis V.
Joshua Tree , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
When I saw this I thought it was the coolest thing. I Vogt it for my dogs for thanksgiving and they loved it. It's cute and filled with quality ingredients. Which makes me and my dogs happy. I would definitely recommend it to everyone.
Karyne K.
Cape Coral , Fl
My dogs absolutely love this wet food. I mix about 2 spoonfuls of this in with a cup of dry food and they love it so much more with the wet food in there dry food instead of just having their dry food.
Yelary M.
Corona, NY
My puppy loves this. He isn't really picky with flavors so he has tried almost all of them. I usually get these at petco for 2-3 bucks. One can will last him for two meals. They have such a great selection of flavors.
Leslie R.
Graham, NC
Where can I find Merrick dog foods? My dog loved the one in his subscription box & normally he's a picky eater? Would love some help!!
Christine S.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Do you use this as your primary dog food or sub/treat with dry food?
Phoebe M.
Fairfax, VA
Do dogs really love this?
Rhonda R.
Kimball, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Where do you buy this?Has anyone gave it to their dog?
Gabreal t.