BY MERRICK

Merrick Classic Grain Free Grammy's Pot Pie Canned Dog Food - Merrick Canned Dog Food & Premium Can of Dog FoodDelight your furry friend's senses with Merrick Classic Grain Free Grammy's Pot Pie Canned Dog Food. Each can of dog food features a delicious blend of premium ingredients that your pet is sure to love. This flavorful variety of Merrick canned dog food is inspired by homemade chicken pot pie, just like Grammy used to make. All of the wholesome ingredients in Merrick Classic Grain Free Grammy's Pot Pie Canned Dog Food are sourced and processed in the US. Talking about pot pie evokes picturesque images and savory smells coming from a cozy kitchen. Every pot pie includes everything you love in a complete meal: wholesome meats and tasty vegetables. Merrick's Pot Pie recipe for dogs includes those same key ingredients in a form that your pet will adore! Merrick canned dog food is both delicious and nutritious, featuring high quality protein as the first ingredient. The special blend of wholesome meats and healthy vegetables make every can of dog food a tasty meal for dogs of all ages. Merrick Classic Grain Free Grammy's Pot Pie Canned Dog Food is prepared with irresistible ingredients like chicken, red jacket new potatoes, carrots, peas and red apples. Each mouth-watering can of dog food contains home-style chunks of that your dog is sure to enjoy. Merrick Classic Grain Free Grammy's Pot Pie Canned Dog Food contains no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Merrick canned dog food is locally sourced to ensure the highest quality. The food is made in Merrick's US-based five-star kitchen and manufacturing facilities that uphold FDA food preparation guidelines. see more...

• "Best dog food for your picky eater pup!" in 1 review
  • "This is one of the several canned Merrick brand dog foods my 2 fur babies love." in 1 review
  • "My dog loves it and it's gone in an instant" in 1 review
  • "The natural ingredients ensure that this is very good for their diet and the chicken pot pie one is by far their favorite." in 1 review
  • "When my dog hears me opening THIS can of food he comes running and is waiting right at the bowl." in 1 review
Kristen L.
Fort Lauderdale
My 16 year old toy poodle loves this dog food! He is currently toothless, so wet food is all I give him. The ingredients aren't overly complicated and I feel like I am feeding him well. He has started to lose his sense of smell in his old age, so the fragrance of the wet food helps motivate him to eat.
Mya S.
Tampa
I gave this to my Pitbull for thanksgiving and he chowed down. He was about 30 lbs at the time. Will be buying again for thanksgiving dinner for him and our new addition this year. They defiantly enjoyed this and I would recommend this for dogs who love wet food as this was a special treat for them.
Abigail L.
West Covina
Purchased these to change it up for my dogs and at first they loved them but after a while they began to get sick and I’m confident it was this wet food. I love Merrick but I will not be purchasing this flavor ever again!
christina k.
Staten Island, NY
I really like feeding my dogs this food. With all the worries of contamination and not knowing what's actually in the food as well as all the stuff about chicken from China, it makes me feel really good that I am feeding my dogs something healthy and real. They LOVE all the types or flavors if you will of Merrick food. It is pretty expensive at almost $3 a can but I like knowing exactly what they're eating and not worrying about disgusting by products. My only other issue besides the price is that they're in aluminum cans, I'd much prefer something plastic and easier to open
Stacey M.
APO, AP
The cans are pretty spendy at over $2.48 a can but in my furbaby's eyes it's well worth it. They only get a small spoonful mixed in with their puppy food once a day and they love it. The natural ingredients ensure that this is very good for their diet and the chicken pot pie one is by far their favorite. Just be sure to mix it up well if any leftovers sit in the fridge for any length of time. The broth and chicken fat tends to settle and it creates a layer of fat on the top of the contents of the can. mix it up well though, and add some warm water to the kibble and it's something no dog can resist! I love merrick products!
Susan J.
Pinson, AL
My 3 dogs love ALL of Merrick dog food selections. When we feed it to them they go nuts and act like they are starving. Even when I had 5 dogs the same things happened. It is a great brand, very good for your dogs and a brand i will remain loyal to for many years to come!
Shelbie S.
Moraine, OH
Both of my dogs absolutely love this food! I have just recently started adding wet food in with their dry kibble to help with weight gain and this is one that they go nuts for every time. I have one chihuahua and one lab and they both love it just the same!
Michelle S.
We buy a few cans of Merrick Canned food in various flavors and all have been a huge hit. Our lab only gets them occasionally but when she hears that can open, her little ears just perk up and she can't wait for it to hit the bowl. This particular one is one of her favorite. It's a bit expensive but worth it if given infrequently. Great ingredients, too. Highly recommend!
Kayla L.
Federal way, WA
My dog loves Merrick's brand dog food. Canned and dry he has yet to decline anything from this company. It's all natural and I trust them more than other brand's. The price is very fair as well!
Rebekah V.
Ventura, CA
My little schnauzer loved this food so much! You could see her joy as she ate it. It has real chunks of food in it and you feel like you are giving your dog an extra special treat.