BY MERRICK

Merrick The G.I. Beef Jerky Dog Bone - 100% Natural Dog Treats that Serve as Tasty and Healthy Dog TreatsFormulated with the beefy flavor that dogs crave, the Merrick The G.I. Beef Jerky Dog Bone makes for a perfect way to show your favorite furry friends just how much you care. These beef jerky bones are perfect for practically any or every dog in your life. These bones have been processed with meat still left on them that creates a natural beef jerky on the bone, making for tasty and tantalizing natural dog treats that will leave dogs begging for more. The unique way that these beef jerky bones are made allows for your dog to get two treats in one, which will probably result in more kisses and lovable canine affection for you! Whether you are looking for savory treats that can also serve as healthy dog treats to reward your pooch for a job well done or real beef dog treats that your pooch can really sink his teeth into, you cannot go wrong with these G.I. beef jerky dog bone treats from Merrick. These bones are long-lasting and provide a great outlet to satisfy your dog's natural urge to chew. see more...

Merrick G.I. Bone Small 2 in - 3 in
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Merrick G.I. Bone Small 2 in - 3 in!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?